Thursday, October 24, 2024

Halloween Sales Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're heading to the Halloween Sales Event by Redeux, so you'll want to join the Redeux VIP group for free if you're interested in dozens of wonderful gifts. They are at each display inside carved pumpkins that are wrapped with a black ribbon that's tied in a pretty bow at the top, perfect for the season. The area is decorated with lots of spooky things like ghosts and grim reapers (I thought of them as dementors) so it's sure to put you in a Halloween frame of mind :)


My first look is the sexy zOOm - Allegra Dress gift, a minidress with slits both front and back that are laced loosely to reveal some skin. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs mesh bodies provided, as well as a HUD with 4 color options. The intricate designs on the panels caught my eye immediately, and they change colors with the background choices too.


Faida has two gifts for us, one of which is the adorable My Boo dress seen here. The little ghost kitty on the front wants you to know "You're My Boo", a sentiment that made me giggle :) The strapless dress with ruffled short hem comes in Legacy, Maitreya, Flat, and Petite mesh body sizes.


Next I'm eager to share their other gift, the lovely Faida - Aisha black flower dress. The black and gold pattern reminds me of a mandala design, and the sides are slit so high that the dress is basically front and back panels held loosely in place by a low slung golden chain belt. It fits the Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies with ease.


I'm glad to get to share something a bit more casual yet right on point with the season :) The Manikin - Whooo - Q-Tees Tank Top gift is a creamy beige tank with "Whooooo's Your Favorite Witch?" on the front, with the text surrounding an adorable owl with witch hat and broom, perched inside a crescent moon. The gift includes Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing. Of course I'm wearing my favorite Delizio jeans with it, a freebie on the marketplace in several denim hues that appear here quite frequently.


My final look of the evening comes with a small confession...I still haven't seen the movie this dress is referencing!  (*<*) 1313 Death Becomes You Gown - Cinnamon is our gift from 1313 Mockingbird Lane, and it has a very unique design with a hole clear through our midriff. We need to wear the alpha layer included with each size, which are for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs mesh bodies. The delivery HUD will make you dance around delightedly, lol, which always makes me smile :) This works great as a Halloween costume or just general cosplay, it all just depends on your sense of humor and personal tastes. I had to laugh when I realized my rear view shows a tiny bit of my left arm which is across my body to hold up the right elbow, just demonstrating the see-through hole accidentally a bit more.

It was a relatively typical day here for me, warmer than usual for this time of year but generally okay. Sitting in the car was not exactly fun, partly because I got out there later than anticipated so it was too dark to work on my new crossword puzzle book. I had my tablet out there (an old Android) so I wasn't entirely bored, just frazzled. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Redeux Halloween Sales Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: zOOm - Allegra Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Faida - My boo $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Faida - Aisha black flower $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Manikin - Whooo - Q-Tees Tank Top $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Dress: (*<*) 1313 Death Becomes You Gown - Cinnamon $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment