Thursday, October 3, 2024

Emerald Couture at Palomma Plaza

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I randomly visited Palomma Plaza and I am so glad that I did because I found several new gifts there from Emerald Couture. These seem to be Halloween themed, either black and orange or useful as a costume :) The designer does love to do seasonal outfits, and I appreciate that quite a bit as you can tell. All of the gifts at Palomma Plaza are available for free to members of the plaza's group, which gets you a Doves Angel tag as it is in memory of the wonderful Palomma "Dove" Casanova who hosted The Free Dove in the very same region and building style. I miss her dearly and it tugs at my heartstrings to visit, but these days it is less painful and more nostalgic I think. So many designers offer gifts to help honor her, and to assist both new residents and anyone who could use a wardrobe refreshing without spending a fortune. I support these fine folks by visiting their stores and doing some shopping when I can :) My link should provide a red arrow towards the EC display.


My first look shows off two similar gifts at once. On the left I'm wearing the EC Bona Lisa Dress Orange, with the EC Bona Lisa Dress Black version on the right. Both of these sheer dresses have a fun skull pattern on them, and are low cut so there is a bit of bum cleavage showing in the rear. I'd suggest layering panties beneath if you are aiming for a little more modesty :) Each dress is provided in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. The dress style makes me think of how many women I've known to wear sexy outfits or costumes this time of year, and that is easy to do in SL as well.


This uniquely crafted beauty is our EC Kayda Dress gift. I do love purple for this time of year (or any!), and an asymmetrical hemline will always grab my attention. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies, as well as a standard M for classic avatars. The one long sleeve is balanced by a bare arm draped with leather belts at the shoulder, very intriguing, and they seem to be helping to hold a small leathery cape in place.


The EC Singa Outfit v2 Black Tangle gift is just stunning for October, don't you think? This short strapless dress has a full skirt and lace trim on both bodice and hem edges, in a fitmesh standard size plus sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The shoes fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet, and are a lovely matching orange web. Now there is another version of this gift available among our new gifts here, Black with a similar texture as this one but without the orange webbing. So you can choose which one suits your tastes, or wear one to your first location and get changed before moving the party elsewhere.


If you are looking for a more costume style outfit, I'd love to suggest the EC Space Pirate Outfit. This gift starts with the one-piece blouse, corset, and pants set in white and shades of turquoise. There is a classic M size along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous body sizing. Then we add our boots, which fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic, and Voluptuous feet but you can also probably alpha out your feet to wear with other bodies or the classic avatar. The outfit is so detailed, and space + pirate might not be my first thought when dreaming up a costume but my goodness, it works!


My final look of the evening is another costume gift called EC Alice Outfit. If you wish to join me in Wonderland, you too can claim this cute ruffly romper in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Good news, the shoes with built in striped socks come in the same set of sizes, so you can wear the full look with any compatible body :) It is fun to see a grown up style as a nod to a childhood classic, also knowing that there has been a popular horror type game that brought even more people to the Alice fandom just as the many movies have over the years. 

It was a decent day here, and I did my therapy homework of sitting in the car (in the garage, engine off, windows down, garage door open) for a half hour. I'll be increasing the time each day I don't go out, and this session was weird because my neighbors were outside and really loud so I felt like they were in the garage with me. The kid has a bad cough, so I was concerned but the dad was playing catch with him and didn't seem to be worried. I didn't talk to them since I was supposed to be focused on dealing with my anxiety, and they probably didn't see me anyway. I was reading and playing a few simple games on my tablet, which is also where I had a timer going. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Emerald Couture at Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: EC Bona Lisa Dress Orange $0L Palomma Plaza
Dress Right: EC Bona Lisa Dress Black $0L Palomma Plaza

Photo 2:
Dress: EC Kayda Dress $0L Palomma Plaza

Photo 3:
Outfit: EC Singa Outfit v2 Black Tangle $0L Palomma Plaza

Photo 4:
Outfit: EC Space Pirate Outfit $0L Palomma Plaza

Photo 5:
Outfit: EC Alice Outfit $0L Palomma Plaza

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment