Monday, October 7, 2024

Halloween Shop & Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm delighted to invite you to the Halloween Shop & Hop, which has 20 regions filled with a total of 400 designers offering sales, discounts, and free gifts for all visitors. I've visited over half so far and am still in the process of hopping and shopping ;) Since I keep them sorted by region name, all of tonight's treats are from the Dahlia region to make it a little easier for you to find them all. There is a great guide by FabFree that I think you will find helpful too, goodness knows I sure do. The variety is always so impressive here, a little something to tempt just about everyone with fashions, accessories, home decor, and many with a seasonal flair but not all. So even if this season is not a top priority for you (Halloween is surprisingly divisive sometimes!) I still have confidence that you'll be able to find something to buy or gifts to claim.


My first look is the lovely .:{SA}:. Annona Dress Animal Green gift from Starlight Apparel. There are sizes for Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies provided, all for free :) I particularly like the soft collar and matching white ruffled trim, plus the pattern reminds me of camouflage designed by Mother Nature for her sleek felines. 


Next I combined two gifts for one sexy look :) The top is our ERSCH - ChaCha Top fem -orange- gift, something like the sleeves of a fun puffer jacket with bold studs on the neck and arm cuffs. It fits Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and includes a HUD with 3 metals for the studs. I needed to cover up the girls, lol, and fortunately was able to pick up a beautiful bra called Mossu - Nevaeh Bra - GIFT for free. It has a scalloped lace band, so pretty! The gift includes Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 35 colors each for the bra and accessories, and 4 metals. I so appreciate all that versatility too :)


MONOMANIA is offering their wonderful Samhain Tied Blouse as the gift at their display, and I'm in love! The sleeveless shirt has a few buttons in the front as well as on the pocket flaps on the upper bodice, and the collar is a very flattering detail. Pick up this treat and you'll receive sizing for eBody Reborn, Legacy, Maitreya, Senra Jamie, and TMP mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 5 texture options. I randomly picked the black cats on purple background and the dancing rainbow of skeletons :) For this and the previous look I am also wearing the black pair of jeans from my favorite Marketplace gift, the fatpack from Delizio.


For some Asian flavor, be sure to visit the #13Avenue display to grab their Chi Dress - FATPACK free gift. This beauty comes in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu mesh body sizing, along with a HUD with 8 colors each for the dress, seams, and metal. The metal is actually the closures down the left side, intricate clasps that match the one at the throat above our squared neckline. 


My final look made me think of Beetlejuice and its new sequel, turned into flirty fashion. The -PULSE- Circe Dress / GIFT is striped on the bodice and sleeves, with a solid black corset and short fluttery skirt to match the attached collar. Quite a cheeky rear view, I must say ;) Our gift includes sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. 

Whew, it was really an up and down type of weekend here. I got some really good news, my cousin's wife had a healthy baby boy on Saturday ♥. His name is Noah, and everyone is doing well. She and I discussed baby names quite a while ago, and I do recall that being one that she liked so it was not surprising and I am pleased with their choice :) I know I know, it's not up to me lol, but it's nice when you can be sincere while complimenting a new parent's name choice. I've seen a few pictures and of course he's a cutie, made my heart happy to see. My therapy session earlier was a lot, like genuinely that's the best way to describe it...I shared some childhood trauma type stories that most likely contributed to my anxiety issues. Same homework for this week, going a couple of unfamiliar places and sitting out in the car on days I don't go out. I also have a medical appointment on Friday, which I'm already worrying about so I need to calm down ;) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Dahlia Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: Starlight Apparel .:{SA}:. Annona Dress Animal Green $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Bra: Mossu - Nevaeh Bra - GIFT $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Top: ERSCH - ChaCha Top fem -orange- $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Top: MONOMANIA - Samhain Tied Blouse $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: #13Avenue: Chi Dress - FATPACK $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: -PULSE- Circe Dress / GIFT $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Pants Photos 2-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment