Thursday, October 10, 2024

Halloween Swank Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is an invitation to the Halloween themed round of the SWANK Event, where they are holding their annual Pumpkin Hunt. Now I know they call it a hunt, but it's more of an exploration of their large 2 story building, clicking all the pumpkins you can find with the golden Swank logo on the front. They are located similarly to their anniversary gifts I shared last month :) Dozens and dozens of gifts await, just have their free group tag active to be able to click those pumpkins and receive a bounty of treats. I would say that many but not all are Halloween themed, so no worries if you either aren't ready for Halloween yet, are already tired of it (goodness I hope not because I'll have more!) or simply are not a fan of the holiday. Usually my posts for all of October are filled with orange and black, pumpkins, bats, and all sorts of seasonal goodies because the SL community seems to go all in on it :)


My first look is the [Pink&Love] Scarlett - Outfit - FAT PACK, found inside their pretty pumpkin. There are several colors (ciel, dust, lilac, onyx, pinky witch, and violet) each packaged separately with the top, skirt, sleeves, and garters in regular and maze versions each in sizing for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. I'm wearing the pinky witch on the left, and violet on the right. Oops did I mention that the unrigged hat is provided with each color? The outfit looks so soft and velvety, very playful indeed.


This is the second time this week I have felt like my look was inspired by an album cover :) This time I can't recall what album though, so please comment if you know? This is the ANNA-Halloween gift, a sexy feathered bikini and gold trimmed wings, all with a 5 color HUD which tints it all at once. The bikini top and bottom each fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. We can easily wear this without the wings if preferred, although I am a fan of the full look because the more feathers the better.


I look remarkably cheerful here for someone who is splattered with an ominous red liquid, eh? ;) Our [ZEX] Lilith Top & Skirt . Bloody gift has sizes inside for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies. The top has three straps, the center of which connects to the intriguing collar, and even the hem of the top has a double dip that reminds me of a bat wing. Of course my avi is too sweet and innocent for that to be blood, so do we think I was making strawberry jam? Walking too close to a paintball court? Maybe I wandered into an art exhibit...


The Sascha's Designs gift is called SAS - Mona Orange Outfit, and I'm digging the fact that its color is a nod to the season without being strictly limited to October :) The jumpsuit and matching jacket are each provided in Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, and Reborn mesh body sizes. We can wear them together or enjoy the jumpsuit with bared shoulders if we wish, but those cuffed sleeves are such a cute touch on the jacket. Speaking of nice touches, I am a big fan of the dangling strands from the attached belt on the jumpsuit and the way they are tipped in shiny metal.


My final look of the evening can be yours just for clicking the Black Angel store's pumpkin :) PURPLE WITCH OUTFIT by BA Store includes the dramatic high-low hemmed dress and matching boots, each sized for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There is also a tall witchy hat that is included but not shown, as I was having a little trouble adjusting it because I have a large head and lots of hair, much like RL ;) The dress is a stunner with bare shoulders, spooky gravestones and trees on the front, and an entire flock of bats on the long back of the skirt. Fun fact, a group of bats can also be called a colony or cauldron among other names. I've always wondered who decides those things as sometimes I see conflicting info when looking up names of animal groups, but cauldron feels just right for this time of year.

I should know better by now than to make plans, because life always comes along and says 'nope'. I had to cancel my outing with my mom due to a non-anxiety related health issue, something that likes to crop up from time to time and prevents me from being in a moving vehicle. So I'll see her Friday for dinner as long as that doesn't somehow fall through, heh, like if my visit with my family doctor that day goes horribly awry. I'm not trying to jinx myself, just a bit frustrated and letting pessimism creep into my attempt to be realistic. It'll be okay, and if not I will deal with it when the time comes. I have several blog posts planned from Swank, Shop & Hop, and hunts, so it is a busy week with lots to see and enjoy. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Swank Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [Pink&Love] Scarlett - Outfit - FAT PACK $0L SWANK Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: ANNA-Halloween gift $0L SWANK Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ZEX] Lilith Top & Skirt . Bloody $0L SWANK Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Sascha's Designs SAS - Mona Orange Outfit $0L SWANK Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Black Angel PURPLE WITCH OUTFIT by BA Store $0L SWANK Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment