Monday, October 21, 2024

Shop and Hop is Gleaming

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features a handful of gifts from Halloween Shop & Hop, all found on the Gleaming region. As there are 20 regions filled with 400 amazing designers, I find it best to keep them separated in my folders by region so I can guide you in teleporting just once and wandering around that area. As for specifics, I gratefully refer you to the FabFree spreadsheet which has tabs at the bottom to sort by type of gift (male, female, unisex, dinkie, decor, etc.) or region or alphabetically by store name. They put a lot of hard work into that and I appreciate it so much :) We have until the 3rd of November to do all our shopping and claiming of free gifts.


My first spooky treat is the [ZEX] Widow * Fatpack Outfit gift. This includes just about everything you see here, from clothing to shoes to accessories. The corset dress and panties (one piece) fits Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, with matching heels in sizing for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet. Then we can add the spiders labeled 1 and 2 (chest and shoulder), unrigged choker, and earrings. Wear it all at once or choose the parts you prefer :) If you notice the reddish shimmer on the bodice, that is from materials enabled lighting and I rezzed out an additional light source nearby to help you see that a little better. 


Our next peek is one of two gifts from the same generous store, zOOm. Their SpOOky Sweater GIFT actually has some kick-ass boots included too, each in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs mesh bodies. The sweater is barely buttoned down the front, and the boots come all the way up to our upper thigh with a bold chunky heel that gives them extra personality. The first thing I noticed on the sweater's fabric was the eyeballs, but looking closer I also spotted pumpkins, green stars, and even some candy canes.


The zOOm - Pumpkin Mood Bodysuit & Bolero is their other thoughtful gift for us, generous and sexy! It consists of both pieces mentioned, each in Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing. The front says "Current Mood" above and below a jack-o-lantern, so fitting for this time of year! You'll notice there is no back view, well I shall describe it as the bodysuit being cut just as high on the sides from behind so it is a cheeky rear view. Yes, that is my not-so-subtle way of saying my buttcheeks would be on display if I turned around for ya ;)


I couldn't pick just one of the two colors of the [MOW] Missy Sexy Dress V.2 [BLACK & CHERRY] gift, so you get to see both :) These edgy dresses are each packaged with sizing for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. I love the way there are gold chains in various spots holding things in place, like the skirt hem and the three in the back that meet in the center to link to a round ring. So pretty!


For my final look this evening, I shimmied into the striking gift from AtaMe called Catarina Halloween Special Dress. For a split second when I first tried it on, my brain jumped ahead a season and interpreted those spiderwebs as snowflakes, LOL! I am not ready for that yet so I'm glad I realized the correct pattern next :) The dress has some slashes on it that show off brief glimpses of skin, including a flash of buttcrack. This gift comes in Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Bombshell, Maitreya, Lara X, Petite X, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. 

How was everyone's weekend? Mine suddenly feels like it flew by, despite in the moment feeling like it was going slowly. Time is bizarre sometimes. The weather has been lovely, and I had a decent therapy session earlier so I have all my plans for the week ahead at least as a general framework. There are so many events in SL popping up that I have no troubles finding things to share here, thanks to generous designers :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Gleaming Region:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [ZEX] Widow * Fatpack Outfit $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: zOOm - SpOOky Sweater GIFT $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: zOOm - Pumpkin Mood Bodysuit & Bolero $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [MOW] Missy Sexy Dress V.2 [BLACK & CHERRY] $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: AtaMe - Catarina Halloween Special Dress $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment