Wednesday, October 2, 2024

One Foot in the Cart Sale

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings us to the One Foot in the Grave Cart Sale, where we can find a $2L hunt, $10L special offers, and a free gift at each cart in a tombstone :) This fun event is brought to us by I Heart The Cart, and it is their anniversary so the gifts are in honor of that. If you're ready for some affordable shopping to help bring that spooky feeling to your October, come on over! Obviously I was extra ready since I got there on day one, LOL, sorry not sorry but I couldn't resist. I scooped up all the free gifts and have several to share with you tonight.


We start with the )MM( Witchy One Pant Set gift from Morrigan's Magick. This one piece jumpsuit is designed for the Maitreya mesh body, and has a fun pattern of candles, crescent moons, books, and more. The many slender straps from collar to neckline are a delightful added detail, and I like the fact that our spooky themed outfit is on a light colored base instead of traditional dark hues.


I also picked up a wonderfully versatile gift called :.C!L.: Black Bones LgLeather Coat, Leggings&Top Set. The long leather coat is mesh, in 3 classic sizes (S, M, L) and sizing for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The top and leggings are each included as system/BOM layers and Omega appliers, and both have bones printed on them for a fun Halloween costume feeling :) Those leggings are about to come in handy too, as I've got more tops to share...


Naturally I just had to share The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SHOW ME YOUR RIBS Tee gift, with even more bones to go with the leggings! The image on the front looks like the shirt has been shredded to reveal the ribcage, making me think zombie or mummy if you want to use as a "this is my costume" type shirt. The delivery HUD lets us pick from standard mesh sizes (5) or eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes. Unpack only the one you need and I suggest hanging onto the HUD for future reference, since your future could involve another brand of body someday. 


Let's Get Weird with the awesome LGW * Lyla Top - Bad Witch * gift I picked up :) That is such a fun store name by the way, and I love our layered short denim jacket and cropped sweatshirt combo. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies provided. Good news for the guys - there is also a package inside of men's pants as a free gift, just as seasonally themed as the ladies' treat. 


For my final look of the night, I was just thinking about how much I needed a new manicure so I was delighted to find the ..:::Wylde Candy:::.. free gift called ::Lindsey Bento Nails:: . These mesh nails are fitted for Lara X, Maitreya, and Slink hands, so use the body's HUD to hide your built in nails and add this attachment :) Then you get to use the wonderful HUD which offers 20 choices each for thumb/ring fingers, index, middle, and pinky nails. There are solids, ombres, rainbows, and lots of chrome type textures, so your nails are going to look marvelous!

Whew, I am feeling tired tonight...I had a hard time sleeping (nothing new), then went out briefly to a drugstore that had filed for bankruptcy and only recovered very recently so they are not restocked yet. This means I was wandering around mostly empty shelves, rather eerie to be honest, and the 2 things I wanted were not available. That's okay, I have to go out again on Thursday and will be going somewhere else that should have them. Meanwhile I am exploring all the new October rounds of events and hunts that I can, which is always intriguing :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Morrigan's Magick )MM( Witchy One Pant Set $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: :.C!L.: Black Bones LgLeather Coat, Leggings&Top Set $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SHOW ME YOUR RIBS Tee $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Let's Get Weird LGW * Lyla Top - Bad Witch * $0L Event Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: ..:::Wylde Candy:::.. ::Lindsey Bento Nails:: $0L Event Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment