Monday, October 14, 2024

FLF-O-Ween Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the FLF-O-Ween shopping event, where you will find hundreds of special offers for $50L (FLF = Fifty Linden Fridays after all) and a bevy of gifts for the FLF group. There is currently a tiny $1L fee to join the group, which I think you'll find is more than fair when you see the sampling of the many gifts available :) We have over 2 weeks to visit since things wrap up on Halloween, so grab those demos and get ready to save some lindens while picking up high quality offers and of course the gifts!


My first look of the evening is the INDIGO - Mona Bandage Dress in Mummy. What a cleverly textured gift for this time of year! The dress has an open midriff that gives the appearance of two pieces but is worn as one, in sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The bandaging has an aged sepia tone to it, and I can't wait to accessorize and wear it as a costume.


This gift from an aptly named store is the CryptKeeper // Nora Dress // No.22. It is a stunning strapless mini with bold cutouts on the front of each hip, and a fun zipper down the front just barely holding things in place ;) There are sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included, with a HUD that I couldn't seem to get any of the buttons to work for me, LOL, but had 4 metal options and some colors for the fatpack which this gift is not one of. Maybe the metals are only for the fatpack too, or my SL experience was being glitchy after it took me 4 tries to login. Some days are just like that.


This flirtatious beauty is the Ghoul - Bat Hive Dress, and it is loaded with possibilities. The dress, which comes in Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes, also has a HUD with 4 colors apiece for the dress, left sleeve, right sleeve, and collar, plus the ability to adjust the sheerness of each and choose from 12 specular colors. This affects the way the material responds to light, and is subtle here. Now I started playing with the HUD and got distracted, lol, so I accidentally left the sleeves red instead of orange on the right like I meant to, giving almost a haunted Christmas feeling. Speaking of holidays, how great is the store name Ghoul for a Halloween event? I hope the designer is friends with the CryptKeeper designer from the prior photo.


Mossu - Stars.Bodysuit is another versatile gift whose transparency can be adjusted, taking the dark blue color from misty to darkest midnight. This treat includes Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with a HUD that allows us to select from 8 metals and several transparency levels. The gift actually contains two goodies for us though, so please scroll a bit to see the other...


My final look shows off two gifts at once, so I'll start from the left. That would be the Mossu - Phoebe.Top - Halloween, which you'll find in the same folder as the bodysuit before. There are sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, with a terrific pattern of carved faces alit on a black background. The top itself looks like a bra and tank top layered together, very playful! The cutie on the right is our .BF. Wanda Top Print 3 gift from Beauty Factory, laced up both sides and with an intriguing neckline. This will fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, and Waifu mesh bodies, and has a HUD with 5 metal colors for the rivets. The purple and black fabric has bats, winged eyeballs, and coffins on it for a special spooky feel. As I often do, I've reached into my inventory for a favorite from the marketplace, the blue pair of jeans from the Delizio fatpack that is ours for free. 

My weekend was decent, with the return of regular season hockey and some holiday scheduling with the family as we look ahead to Thanksgiving. I know Canada just had theirs, and I think I'd enjoy more time between our Thanksgiving and Christmas because less than a month is awfully close together. My therapy session went well earlier, and I have a lot to think about as always. It is a busy time in SL as you can tell, with all these wonderful events and hunts, so I am also having fun planning my next several posts :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FLF-O-Ween:

Photo 1:
Dress: INDIGO - Mona Bandage Dress in Mummy $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: CryptKeeper // Nora Dress // No.22 $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Ghoul - Bat Hive Dress $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: Mossu - Stars.Bodysuit $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top Left: Mossu - Phoebe.Top - Halloween $0L FLF Group Gift
Top Right: Beauty Factory .BF. Wanda Top Print 3 $0L FLF Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment