Saturday, October 19, 2024

Hurry To Buganvilla

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have a very limited time offer, and as soon as I found out about it I knew I had to share immediately. The Buganvilla store is offering $600L store credit to their group members, which is also currently free to join. The store credit offer is until the 20th, and I have no idea if the group normally has a fee to join but I would join quickly if you are interested. There are a few group gifts available in addition to the credit, so I am showing you some of those as well as two outfits I picked up with my free credit :) They were randomly selected, one from each floor of the store building, and added up to just under the $600L free credit so my budget is happy ;)


My first look of the evening is a group gift called Buganvilla Store - Yami Outfit - MEGAPACK. The top and skirt are packed separately inside, so let's start with the top which fits Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. It also has a HUD with 31 textures to choose from, for lots of great mixing and matching :) The skirt comes in Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, and there's a HUD for it as well offering the same 31 textures as the top. I feel like this is a fun outfit for when you're feeling bold and flirty.


Another generous group gift can be seen here, the lovely Buganvilla - Colette Dress - FATPACK. It includes Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. As you can surely tell, there's also a HUD that has 10 color combos to choose from. The top of our strapless tube dress is always a playful leopard print, then there is a row of white lace before it skims our curves with solid clingy fabric. 


This alluring look is the BS - Tight Jumpsuit - Fatpack group gift. Wait till you see how versatile it is! It has bare shoulders, an eye-catching diamond shaped opening in the back, and some cutouts with with adjustable opacity, all in sizing for Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies. The HUD has 9 colors for the jumpsuit, 4 alpha choices (opacity levels), 9 colors for 'parts' which are the sides of the bodice and the ankle bands, and 12 patterns for those same parts. I chose a spooky pattern on the left for the season, but there are also choices like donuts and faces :) Just have fun and play with the HUD like I always do, that's my best suggestion.


One of the two items I picked up with the store credits is this adorable Buganvilla - Hana Dress - C7. It is $300L and comes in Legacy and Reborn sizes, with lots of sweet details like ruffles and bows. There is also a HUD to customize those details, offering 28 colors apiece for the ruffle, waist, chest, line (beneath chest), and bows. I adjusted my camera a bit to not show off what the lowest ruffles are just barely covering, lol, so yes I would suggest panties to wear this one out and about :) If teal isn't your favorite color, there are several other choices for the same price so please pick out something that makes you happy.


My final look tonight shows that I am not ready to let go of summer just yet ;) The Buganvilla - Alana Set - C3 outfit is just $280L, and after using my store credit for this and the prior one I have $20L left to use in the next day or so. The t-shirt and overalls are each provided in Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes, and there is a HUD with 28 colors each for the t-shirt, suspenders, pocket, and bows, plus 10 metals. We can really customize this cutie, and just like the previous look it is also offered in other main colors so you can enjoy even if pink doesn't impress you much. By all means, please explore the whole store before selecting what to spend your credits on, and use those demos to help ensure they fit and include your size.

Today was a decent day here, with good weather and a nice dinner with my parents. She had a cauliflower crust pizza that she wanted us to try, living that gluten free life LOL, but I will say it was a better texture than I expected. I definitely get plenty of servings of veggies when I'm there :) I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Offers from Buganvilla:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Buganvilla Store - Yami Outfit - MEGAPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Buganvilla - Colette Dress - FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Jumpsuit: BS - Tight Jumpsuit - Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Buganvilla - Hana Dress - C7 $300L (Free w/Store Credit) 

Photo 5:
Outfit: Buganvilla - Alana Set - C3 $280L (Free w/Store Credit)

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment