Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Happy Birthday Kustom9

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm delighted to wish Kustom9 a very happy 11th birthday. They are celebrating with free gifts from many of the designers, just look around for beige giftboxes and have the free Kustom9 group tag active to claim them all :) Among the gifts I'm sharing in this post, I noticed a lot of tops and a lot of pink, both of which make me very happy. Maybe it's partly because it is a change of pace from all the Halloween themed stuff lately? I'm not knocking Halloween, mind you, just saying that variety is always fun and I do still have plenty of spooky seasonal treats to show off too. This anniversary round of Kustom9 is open until the 10th of November. 


Let's start the evening with the playful Loki - Y2K Star Tank Top - Kustom9 11th Birthday gift. It has a retro feeling that would also explain why it looks like it's been washed a few too many times, lol, thanks to the tattered hem and a few holes worn through. There are even safety pins holding the left strap closed. This gift includes Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. Then I added the flirty Gaia - gift denim shorts@kustom9, a very handy pair of daringly high cut blue denim shorts with some pink markings on them. I looked really closely and decided they look like tiny footprints, as I saw some toes :) There are eBody and Legacy sizes included, with a HUD that offers 6 metal options. You are about to see this pair of shorts quite a bit, like in every single photo this evening, so you know I am a fan of them.


Next I changed into the -[vagrant]- Jennifer Top Leopard GIFT, which is a perfect choice for your sassy side. The animal print caught my attention immediately, and the low cut sides will absolutely turn heads! It comes in sizing for Lara X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


This sweet look features our Palette - Darcy Top gift, which as you can see includes separate sleeves to wear the tube top with or without. Each are provided to fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, Juicy, and Rolls mesh bodies, and are a hot pink hue with white ruffled trim for a very feminine vibe. It's feeling warm today so without sleeves would be very appropriate in RL ;)


I'm still feeling pretty in pink, thanks to littlefox. and their Sienna top // K9 GIFT :) This snug and cozy looking tank top is decorated with maroon hearts of various sizes, for a bit of romance while still feeling sporty. We receive Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes in this tempting treat. While it may be saved for Valentine's Day, I see no reason to not wear it whenever the whim arises in the meantime ♥.


I couldn't think of a better way to wrap up this post than with a luscious looking fresh cupcake for their birthday, and another top of course ;) The Mossu - Stars Top - GIFT has lots of tiny gold stars on a backdrop the color of the midnight sky, perfect for a night owl such as myself, and I'm loving the bare shoulders and dropped sleeves. It is provided in sizing for Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Juicy bodies. The Hangry - Birthday cupcake comes in two flavors versions, hold and rez, and the one in my hand has the gentle pose built in so we don't squish it and make a mess. Looks like chocolate cake with a vanilla whipped frosting, with a lit purple candle adorning it. The cupcake wrapper is black with rainbow sprinkles printed on, and I must admit at first glance it looked like it matched my shirt which would have been a happy accident. 

My allergies are going bonkers tonight, so I am blaming the warm weather and having been outside in the driveway for over an hour earlier. That means I got to breathe in all the lovely pollen, hehe, and whatever else has me itching and sneezing and sniffling. I have more events to visit, more hunt prizes to pick up, and just generally lots to do in SL this coming week. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Kustom9:

Photo 1:
Top: Loki - Y2K Star Tank Top - Kustom9 11th Birthday $0L Group Gift
Shorts: Gaia - gift denim shorts@kustom9 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: -[vagrant]- Jennifer Top Leopard GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Palette - Darcy Top $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: littlefox. - Sienna top // K9 GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Mossu - Stars Top - GIFT $0L Group Gift
Held: Hangry - Birthday cupcake $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Almond LILLY SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment