Friday, August 4, 2023

Ahlure and V-Twins

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited Ahlure and V-Twins, two sibling brands in the same building that offer biker wear and lingerie. I was immediately intrigued by the combination, and found a strong emphasis on powerful, sexy fashions that absolutely caught my eye. They do offer fashion for guys as well as ladies, however all of the gifts I found were for female avatars. Some were for the free Ahlure group, and others were for multi-designer groups like SLMB and MLM Frees & Offers. I mention those specifically since I'm sharing those treats too :)


First I slipped into the Ahlure - Karma Outfit gift which is just $1L. The halter top and mini skirt are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing. There are also HUDs for each part, as the top, skirt, and collar & belt HUDs each offer some preset colors and an RGB tinting wheel to adjust those shades to suit your tastes even more. I couldn't resist sharing the peekaboo rear view, the way the hemline is lifted on the right side to give us a cheeky look.


Another playful pairing is the Ahlure - Puffy dollarbie gift, consisting of top and shorts to fit Legacy/Perky and Maitreya/Petite bodies along with another bounty of HUDs. The belt, bow, pants, and top HUDs each offer some preset colors and the same RGB tint wheel as the previous gift I shared, which makes these gifts SO versatile! The pale teal shorts on the left are a tinted version of the ivory shorts on the right, as hard as that may be to imagine :) 


Delving into the biker feeling these brands offer, I paired two dollarbie gifts for one smokin' hot look here. One of them refunded me the $1L I believe, but I assure you I was not concerned about it because these are clearly worth far more than that. The Ahlure - Victoria leather top fits Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 12 colors for the top, 12 for the straps, and 2 metals. It goes really well with their Ahlure - Vanity Shorts, a gift that includes sizing for Freya, Isis, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. There is also a HUD of course, 8 choices each on the tabs for denim, leather, belt, and metal, plus another wonderful RGB tint wheel. I call them RGB because you can also click a button to input an RGB code like 0,0,0 for black or 255,255,255 for white as two examples. I used to use a free color picker tool for tinting mesh feet built into shoes before mesh bodies existed, LOL, so seeing those number sets does bring me back to that.


The Victoria top also worked out beautifully to wear with the Ahlure - Bellatrix Skirt which is their gift for the SLMB group (SL Mesh Bodies). This sassy miniskirt has a pert ruffle beneath the built in belt and double chain draped on the right hip. There are Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes included, and the HUD has 8 presets each for the skirt upper, skirt lower, belt, and metals.


For my final look of the evening, I'm enjoying the V-Twins Nikita Casual gift for the MLM Frees&Offers group. The gift is free but there is a small $5L fee to join, and I was already a longtime member so no need to pay again or anything :) This outfit made me start humming and mumble-singing Born To Be Wild without even realizing what I was doing, lol, so that should give you a strong sense of the style here. The top, skirt, leggings, arm cuffs, harness, and boots (yep all included) each fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, and we also receive HUDs for the top, skirt/belt, and leggings each with 8 presets and the RGB color wheel tinting. This means we can change things up on the fly, to satisfy any mood or color craving. The word "BABE" down the right side of the skirt in white looks terrific, doesn't it? I might just have an extra fondness for denim, as a product of my 80s upbringing.

My only note of the night is that Truth released a new VIP group gift called Bliss, and it's a fun casual ponytail of long loose waves with pretty bangs that we can change the look of slightly with the stylist tab of any color HUD. Naturally I instantly swapped to it, and am very pleased with how it looks. Wishing you all a beautiful day/evening with many magical magpie hugs for everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Ahlure & V-Twins:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Ahlure - Karma Outfit $1L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Ahlure - Puffy $1L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Ahlure - Victoria leather top $1L Group Gift
Shorts: Ahlure - Vanity Shorts $1L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Skirt: Ahlure - Bellatrix Skirt $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: V-Twins Nikita Casual $0L MLM Frees/Offers Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment