Saturday, August 5, 2023

Avatar Fair Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several gifts from the Avatar Fair sales event, which is new to me so I am not familiar yet with the details but it seems to be a weekly occurrence. That means the timeframe is somewhat brief, so the sooner you visit the better :) There are some designers there I was already acquainted with but a few who are new to me, and most seem to make their home at the shopping center where the event is located. Ewa Boutique and Sugar Dolls are two of the many you may already know, just a taste of the many talented designers who have sales offers and a gift or two for visitors who join the Avatar Fair group (free to join). There are even several gift cards as group gifts on the center wall near a bench, very close to where my link should land you :) That way you can explore the region and use those cards to select your own additional treats. I switched to my Legacy body, as I'd noticed that these designers tend to support that brand and a few other newer ones.


Aloha is the store we can thank for my first look of the evening, a bikini simply called 119. There are Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes each for the top and panties, along with a HUD that offers 20 textures for each. They are a mix of solids and patterns, always a pleasure to mix and match so our bikini game is on point :) The bottoms are a sexy thong cut, balancing out the relatively modest top with its wide straps and nicely shaped cups. Would I wear this bikini top with a skirt or jeans too? You betcha!


When you hear "little black dress", you might envision something simple and let's face it, almost boring...I promise that is not even remotely the case with our BB - 352 BLACK gift from Blackbarry! The long lacy sleeves are a playful contrast to the daringly short hem and the plunging neckline that dips low enough to show off our navel. We receive sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies to accommodate many popular brands.


I also found a lovely gift at the Wild Girls Store display, their W.G - Lorena Set. This sexy dress fits Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies. There's also a HUD included as you can tell, with 10 colors each for the main dress and the straps, with 4 metal choices for lots of possibilities. I was disappointed in myself for not noticing the heart shaped opening on the midriff immediately, LOL, as I usually spot hearts instantly. I will blame the many terrific details for distracting me ;)


Be sure to grab the CUTE FOR YOU - 104 gift while you're here, for another wonderfully versatile outfit. The dress comes in sizes for Kalhene, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with the fuzzy jacket in 2 sizes that are just marked 1 and 2. We also receive a HUD to choose from 20 solid colors and 20 patterns for the dress, and 20 solid hues for the jacket. I really wanted to show you the back of the dress without hiding it beneath the jacket too though, and if it is warm you may want to slip out of it when you reach your destination anyway :) 


My final look of the evening is our Sugar Dolls gift called {SD} MEGAN, a flirty outfit with bare shoulders and skintight jeans that are opened daringly in the front. Our top and jeans both fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and I'm pondering how a sweetheart neckline is even more romantic when the hem of the cropped top is pointed so the front really does resemble a heart ♥. I'm sure as soon as you saw the different colors from left to right, you knew that I was going to mention a HUD, right? Well you'd be correct, it has 20 solid colors and 20 patterns for the top, plus 14 denim hues each for the front and back halves of the jeans with 6 metal tones including the red you see barely holding the fly closed on the right above ;) I still have a picture somewhere from the early 80s of a very fashionable younger cousin who had jeans that were two very different tones like this, front and back, and seeing it in fashion again these days still makes me smile to think of her. Fashion truly is cyclical, and I love it!

Wow, so Friday is here already and we made it through another week :) I made two small attempts to leave the house this week, slow exposure to agoraphobia triggers, and they were admittedly rough but I'm trying again tomorrow too. Not to the farmers market, that would be a lot at once, but just a few blocks away to a street (circle) where I can usually see horses and alpacas. I need to be able to leave the house again soon and stop canceling necessarily medical appointments, well at this point it would be rescheduling them all since I've flaked on 3. It is so weird to have to readjust to going out anywhere, but I am trying to be very patient with myself while still being gently persistent. Since this blog isn't about RL health struggles I am trying not to mention it every single post, but by the same token I don't want to be secretive in case someone out there is reading and can identify with what I'm going through. We are never truly alone in that regard, which can be comforting. Well I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Avatar Fair:

Photo 1:
Bikini: aloha- 119 $0L Avatar Fair Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Blackbarry BB - 352 BLACK $0L Avatar Fair Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Wild Girls Store W.G - Lorena Set $0L Avatar Fair Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: CUTE FOR YOU - 104 $0L Avatar Fair Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Sugar Dolls {SD} MEGAN $0L Avatar Fair Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment