Thursday, August 10, 2023

Wild and Free Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a look at several hunt prizes from the Wild and Free Hunt which is brought to us by Cheeky Monkey Events. Their gridwide round for August has prizes of $1L as well as exclusive ones for $25L or $50L, with each designer choosing which they wish to offer. It's all clearly indicated on the hunt website, and you will find the landmarks and hints with preview images there too :) All prizes are hidden inside an image of a lion family, two adults and a cub, which is a flat prim photo that can be placed in all sorts of interesting places in any store so the hints are very helpful. I chose some randomly for tonight and there are still plenty I wish to share in the very near future, so let's buckle up and get wild!


I am such a fan of various animal prints, like the gorgeous leopard spots on our $1L Starlight Apparel prize called .{SA}. Annona Dress Animal Beige. This knit dress has a very cute collar that matches the sleeve and hemline ruffles wonderfully, balancing the flirty skirt with modest neck and sleeves. We receive sizes for eBody Reborn, Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Prima Busty, and Prima Petite mesh bodies. It makes me want to purr!


Next we have a different, equally lovely take on the 'wild' part of the theme, with the SLW Design - Wild Butterflies Outfit prize. It is a $25L exclusive that includes top and skirt each in Kupra, Legacy/Perky, Maitreya/Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. There is also a HUD with 2 choices for each piece, the butterfly pattern on the top and a matching solid hue for the pleated skirt. The heart shaped cutout on the bodice mimics the hearts seen in the pattern, which I must admit looks stunning in both colors so it might be tough to choose ;) That just means we should wear one color today and change to the other very soon.


All good things are wild and free, just like my new t-shirt says :) If you want to join me in that sentiment, find the $50L exclusive prize at The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. named ALL GOOD THINGS Tee which is one of 3 hidden there (one at each price point). The gold hued image has some great details like crossed arrows in the back, a moon over a mountain, and what I think are bear paw prints. Like all of The Bold Llama's terrific tees, this one comes in 5 standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing.


Don't go anywhere yet, as their $1L prize called SMELL THE FLOWERS Tee is another you don't want to miss! I am not sure if that's a chipmunk or a squirrel since they have similar bodies and tails, but this cute critter is definitely taking the advice of the shirt's name to heart ♥. The colors really caught my eye too, and the deep navy tank top goes wonderfully with just about any bottom you are in the mood to wear. This prize includes the same sizes as the one above, and I'm wearing my favorite Delizio marketplace gift jeans with it in blue. 


For my final look of the evening, I'm getting ready to head somewhere steamy in the $25L exclusive prize from Harambee-Gwassi, their Wild ruffle bikini. Its top and bottom are linked to wear all at once, in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies. The exclusive pattern has lots of wonderful animal prints in various earth tones, like tiger and giraffe patterns as well as big cats. Since this store is a charity project to help schooling in Kenya, I'd expect them to represent the wildlife of that region of Africa. Our prize bikini has fairly modest coverage and is a very flattering design, with frills to highlight our lush curves.

Not much to say about my day, other than things did not go as I'd planned (do they ever? LOL) and I asked my mom an important question several hours ago via text which she read but didn't answer yet. That makes me snicker, my mom left me on read...oh well, I'm sure she'll get back to me eventually. Things are about the same otherwise, and I am excited to share more of this gridwide hunt plus the Cheeky Monkey region hunt :) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from CMH Wild an Free Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Starlight Apparel .{SA}. Annona Dress Animal Beige $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: SLW Design - Wild Butterflies Outfit $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 3:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. ALL GOOD THINGS Tee $50L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SMELL THE FLOWERS Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bikini: Harambee-Gwassi Wild ruffle bikini $25L Hunt Exclusive

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment