Monday, August 21, 2023

Summer Still Sunkissed

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some more Sunkissed Summer Hunt prizes to share from Off-Line and Havoc, who have teamed up for several weeks' worth of treats for the members of their free groups. Each week has been a different hunt object, 3 at each store, and this Friday they both set out an image of blueberries for us to find :) Off-Line swaps them out each week but Havoc still has the prior treats out for you to find, so be sure to look around if you haven't claimed all your havoc-y goodness yet. I also picked a group gift from Off-Line to show you that I hadn't yet, one of the two behind the front desk which is very near the monthly gifts I shared recently. There is always something new and delightful at both of these shops, so visiting each week has been truly a pleasure.


My first look of the evening is our Havoc. Pearl Set. Army hunt prize. The cropped top and low rise maxi skirt are each provided in Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The color is certainly reminiscent of an army green that has had both practical and fashionable uses over the years, and is especially flattering for ginger haired beauties ;)


Wow, does the Havoc. Blaze Bikini. Plum ever live up to its name! 🔥 We'll be stoking passionate fires when we wear this sexy hunt prize for sure, with a strapless bra whose cups are flame shaped and a thong that has a very slender flame both front and back. There are sizes for Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies for each. I don't necessarily associate dark purple with fire, yet as a fan of the color I must say I am enjoying it :) 


A third pile of blueberries provided the charming Havoc. Bunny Bae Bodysuit. Sky when I found and clicked it. This shapely suit has soft bows atop each shoulder, and the legs are cut extra high for a thong in the rear. It fits Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn mesh bodies. Pastel shades of blue like this have always appealed to me, and it reminds me of my high school class ring which I haven't seen in at least 20 years. Catholic school, girls got one stone color (aquamarine) and boys got another (ruby), no custom styles other than engraving inside. It sounds weird in hindsight but most of us were pretty pleased with how they looked.


Over at "Off-Line" we have more blueberries to find, so it's fitting that two of them provided these bold blue treats. The "Tayla" Crop / Royal Blue top looks incredible paired with the "Tayla" Skirt / Royal Blue prize, and they each have two versions for a little mixing and matching. Both prizes include sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies each in versions 1 and 2, a.k.a. with or without white printing. The Gothic font for Babygirl on the top looks great with the flourishes on the ends of the double crosses, doesn't it?


My final look of the night is easy to find as you'll be exploring the store anyway with their group tag active :) When you go into the main entrance you'll see their front desk, and on the wall behind it is this "Off-Line" x "Tayla" Suit / Fatpack gift waiting for us. It is one of 2 that are not swapped out monthly, and how much do we love their generous fatpack gifts? ♥ The bodysuit comes in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD offering 28 solid colors and 7 terrific patterns. I chose cherries on the left as a nod to the fruity hunt objects we' had (cherries were last week if I recall) but I am just enamored with all of the possibilities as well as the unique styling of the bodysuit! Wrapped and twisted, it covers all the essentials while providing plenty of sex appeal. 

It was a mostly good weekend here, and I'm wishing the same for all of you, of course :) I didn't go anywhere or do anything all that exciting, but I've started taking a medication that might help reduce the anxiety. For now it's just making me very sleepy, but that'll calm down soon enough I think. I'm eager to login to SL soon to see about getting the Genus head update, as mine is one of the two released today (Classic 001). The changes will be intriguing, and I'll be trying on lots of skins with it to see what suits it the best. If we have to go there in person to pick it up though, I can't even guarantee I will get in yet so fingers crossed. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Havoc. Pearl Set. Army $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bikini: Havoc. Blaze Bikini. Plum $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: Havoc. Bunny Bae Bodysuit. Sky $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Tayla" Crop / Royal Blue $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: "Off-Line" x "Tayla" Skirt / Royal Blue $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: "Off-Line" x "Tayla" Suit / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Lonely - Redhead @ FLF Bash
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment