Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Elemental Desire

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're exploring the Dirty Little Secrets Hunt round called Elemental Desire 6, where we can choose from 3 paths: $2L female, $2L male, or $25L unisex. The hunt object is a set of 4 black circles with element symbols in them, and they remind me of fancy drink coasters because of the shapes :) All of tonight's featured looks are from the female $2L path, and the hunt website has landmarks along with some of the preview images on a different page. The landmarks aren't labeled as to which store, just a number, so these very affordable treats are cloaked in mystery. Some of the preview images are labeled as to whose prize it is, and if you know the region name they are on it isn't too hard to figure out where in the hunt path they are. I had a great deal of fun and noticed two stores that seem to be returning to the hunt circuit if you will, as I'd not encountered them on any hunt websites in ages so it was a very pleasant surprise. As for our hunt, well the ending date of August 25th is not a secret, dirty or otherwise, and gives us plenty of time to find all the secret prizes we could desire.


My first look of the evening is the Diedra Skort Set - EDH6 from Sin Original, one of the two stores I had missed visiting for hunts and such :) Our halter top and denim skort (shorts/skirt combo) will each fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Most of the skorts I've seen have had a panel in the front to replicate a skirt, but this one has a panel more off to one side so the shorts peek through both front and back, very cleverly crafted. I'm also a fan of the front and back openings of the top, flashing cleavage but covering the essentials with a beautiful floral pattern.


I also visited Tiar, and searched diligently to find their prize simply named Woman. It is a striking bodysuit with layered look, and I am a big fan of the dreamy colors decorated with twinkling stars. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies to fit lots of popular mesh avatar styles. I get all sorts of fun impressions here, from Barbie (blame it on the pink?) to 80s aerobics workouts :)


GoodVibes made me smile with their Chick A Boom Womens Set, for more than one reason! The most obvious is that it is a terrific summer outfit with tube top and double top (left and right, respectively) and matching solid green shorts that all fit the Maitreya and Star mesh bodies. The other reason is the song it refers to, a ditty from the 70s called Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Jes' Love It) by Daddy Dewdrop. The back of the double top says Chick A Boom Boom Boom, which is a continuation of the chorus and referring to the music for a sexy dance like a striptease. My dad used to randomly sing the chorus of this song when I was too little to get the reference, as he has an affinity for unusual songs like one about a cavewoman named Bertha Butt. Yes, he was one of those embarrassing dads who sang this stuff in front of my friends, aren't I lucky? LOL!


What better way for The Sissy Bar to honor the element of water than with their (TSB) DLS - Elemental Desire Hunt - Female swimsuit? We can certainly lounge on the beach in it too, but it does have surfers catching some waves in its fabric print so it can feel aquatic even when on dry land :) The prize includes 5 standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. The intricately laced up back is a fantastic detail, showing that modest swimwear can be very alluring.


My final look of the night is the @AdReNaLiZeD@ Mae Water dress, a jaw-dropping strapless mini in pale denim with teeny openings down the front. This is the other store I hadn't seen in any hunts lately, so I am glad they are a part of this one :) For just $2L we can claim this beauty in eBody Reborn, Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kupra Khara, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Prima, and Prima Petite mesh body sizing. There is also a $25L prize hiding here somewhere as well, honoring a different element 🔥.

I'll keep the anxiety update brief - I had a panic attack in the shower this morning which is a new one for me, so the agoraphobia is still doing a number on me. I'm sorry I don't have a more positive update there. As far as SL goes, we are in a new month so there are lots of hunts and events to enjoy, and I am looking forward to deciding later which one to visit first :) These designers all work hard and I take every opportunity I can to thank them and showcase their creations. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Elemental Desire 6:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sin Original Diedra Skort Set - EDH6 $2L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: Tiar Woman $2L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: GoodVibes Chick A Boom Womens Set $2L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) DLS - Elemental Desire Hunt - Female $2L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: @AdReNaLiZeD@ Mae Water $2L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Prissy - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment