Monday, August 7, 2023

More Sunkissed Summer

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm excited to share some of this week's Sunkissed Summer Hunt prizes from Off-Line and Havoc. For several weeks they are offering 3 free prizes each to their respective group's members (both free to join) just for finding the fruity hunt object of the week. This round it's a juicy pineapple, and they were hidden on Friday so we still have several days until the following set is hidden. I've noticed that Havoc keeps the prior weeks out and Off-Line does not, so you will see the other prizes at Havoc too and can grab them if you'd missed any. These aren't too terribly hard to find, relatively easy for a hunt without hints :) So even if you aren't experienced at SL hunting, I have confidence that you can find these generous goodies and will be freshening up your hot weather wardrobe easily. I'll be bringing you all back to Off-Line very soon to share their group gifts for the month of August too, always a pleasure.


For my first look, I am wearing the playful "Off-Line" x "Sideline" Set / Cherry hunt prize. The top and skirt are each provided in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy F, Legacy M, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The color is simply stunning, especially with the white double striped contrast down each sleeve and sides of the skirt. Love the bared shoulders, ruffled sleeves, and lifted left side of the top that titillates (yes, naughty wordplay intentional) without revealing a nipple. 


I kept the skirt on from the first image but switched tops for the "Off-Line" x "Vox" Top / Forest prize, inadvertently creating a Christmas in August color scheme :) The long sleeved blouse is cropped then decorated with a band around the back that attaches on each side of the front, with one breast pocket for added visual appeal. Our prize fits Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies.


Over at Havoc, one of last week's watermelon slice hunt objects contains their Candy Bikini. Sky prize which I hadn't shared yet and couldn't resist. The bra and thong are separate pieces in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and are decorated in 3D sweet treats. If you look closely you can see the white sticks of the lollipops beneath the edge of the bra's fabric, and there are hearts and other pieces of candy stuck to the bra and thong. No room on the backs for them though, just the fronts, as the back of both is slender strings ;) 


So you get out of the pool and need to wrap something around yourself to dry off and warm up a bit...might I suggest one of this week's prizes? That would be the Havoc. St.Claire Sweater. Purple, draped around the back by partially worn sleeves at just above elbow height. This cozy looking treat can layer nicely over close fitting mesh or any BOM/applier type clothing, and is provided in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. 


Before unpacking my final look of the evening, I was very intrigued by the name, which is Havoc. Bedsheet Dress. White. It sure lives up to that name, being styled like we've been interrupted during a clothing-optional nap (or other bedtime activity...) and wrapped the sheet around ourselves like a sexy toga! Then the rear view blew me away with its gathered and perfectly shaded ripples, beneath a plunging back for equally flirty view from behind as in front. Find the pineapple and you'll receive sizes for Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies.

It was a decent weekend here, other than some intermittent storms that are returning tomorrow afternoon from what I understand. I  have been trying to find TMP size clothing for free for my alt, as I'm still determined to set her up as much as possible without spending any lindens as an experiment, and it is definitely challenging. The roughest part seems to be hair for her that I truly like, which is making me feel like I have champagne tastes in SL hairstyles ;) I paid 'her' a few lindens to be able to use vendors that require payment that's refunded, and she doesn't go anywhere or speak to anyone so I try to keep her dressed modestly and low-key to not attract attention I guess. I wonder what people think when she lumbers by with her freebie AO and mismatched outfits since I can never seem to find TMP shoes for free, LOL, and if they happen to catch that her rez date was several years ago so she should look decent by now. I only log her in a couple times a week at most lately, and had left her alone for most of her little life so she is rather awkward. I know how that feels, lol, but I do enjoy putting some effort into her lately whenever I have spare time even if sometimes that's just 15 minutes or so. We don't generally expect other forms of entertainment (tv, movies, video games, travel, etc.) to be free, so realistically SL does deserve a portion of our entertainment budget, just not necessarily much for a rarely used alt. Oh well, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Sideline" Set / Cherry $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Vox" Top / Forest $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bikini: Havoc. Candy Bikini. Sky $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Sweater: Havoc. St.Claire Sweater. Purple $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Havoc. Bedsheet Dress. White $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment