Saturday, August 12, 2023

Black Angel Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several Black Angel group gifts, for their inworld store which is currently free to join. There are a few dozen available, upstairs near lucky boards and chairs also for the Black Angel group, plus gifts for many other groups so be sure to check those as well :) I always enjoy visiting Black Angel, for their fun style and versatility thanks to many of the outfits having texture/color HUDs. 


For my first look I'm wearing the charming CAROLLA OUTFIT by BA Store group gift. It consists of the top, skirt, jacket, and boots that will all fit Erika, Erika Bubble, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Kups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 15 colors apiece so we can mix and match all we want. What colors are you craving?


Next we have the flirty group gift called AMOURA OUTFIT by BA Store. It's got a fun open top and daring skirt with laced up slits, with sandals that are decorated with gold chains. They come in sizing for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with a fully loaded HUD offering 15 hues each for the top left, top right, sleeves, top back, skirt, skirt border, belt, and heels. I love knowing that we can get wild and use a ton of colors at once, or pick the same shade for everything and go monochromatic.


If you're in the mood for something simple and summery, please pick up the MALLYA SET by BA Store group gift. It has a sweetheart neckline halter top that works so well with the slightly distressed jeans that are high waisted yet slightly cropped at the leg. There are eBody Reborn, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite sizes to help you dress your favorite body in casual chic fashion.


Jaws will drop when you slip into the LUSY OUTFIT by BA Store Gift! Mine sure did as soon as I tried it on, and even more so when I played with the HUD for a bit. It includes the dress, garters, and heels in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Erika Bubbles, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Kups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy sizes. The HUD I mentioned has 15 color options each for the main dress, laces, garters, roses (on the garters), and heels. The temptation to press every single button on the HUD was immense, LOL, and I'm still surprised that I narrowed things down enough to take just two snapshots ;)


For my final look of the night, I am feeling pretty in the ALYSON DRESS by BA Store GIFT JULY 2023. The crossed straps in the back always catch my attention, and I am consistently drawn to dresses with side openings like this. The ring clasp in the front holding the skirt and bra cups together is a lovely feature as well. In addition to a HUD with 30 texture choices each for upper and lower dress portions (10 of those are patterns, the other 20 solid colors) we receive a generous array of sizes: Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Erika Bubbles, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Kups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies. I admit I'm not very familiar with some of the newer brands and their mods, but I'm always impressed by how much diversity there is among them so we can create the avatar of our dreams.

It was a successful day, as I finally made it to my parents' for dinner again after missing several Fridays in a row, and while I had some anxiety in the car there was no full-blown panic attack or need to leave early and rush home. I waited to eat until I got home, as odd as that may sound, because an uneasy stomach seems to be a trigger for most of my anxiety and panic attacks lately. My doctor finally got back to me with the name of a clinic that specializes in anxiety and agoraphobia, and they are further away than I'd like but the televisits might be enough to get my brain back on track :) Bless her heart, she mentioned taking my blood pressure at my appointment this coming week but I'm going to switch it to a telephone call because I am nowhere near ready to handle that car ride yet. I have a bp machine here and have been keeping track, will take it while we are on the phone if she wishes as well as reading her all the recent ones. I usually take it each morning but there have been a few days that I got distracted, so more like 6 times a week which should provide a good picture. I don't ever expect to be completely comfy in the car and am okay with that, just need back the ability to get to vital medical appointments and the farmers market I miss so. They are having some delicious sounding Thai food as the lunch tomorrow, some of which is going on my shopping list for my housemate :) I hope you all have a glorious weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Black Angel:

Photo 1:
Outfit: CAROLLA OUTFIT by BA Store $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AMOURA OUTFIT by BA Store $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: MALLYA SET by BA Store $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: LUSY OUTFIT by BA Store Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ALYSON DRESS by BA Store GIFT JULY 2023 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Amour - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment