Friday, August 18, 2023

Cheeky Beach Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight our destination is the Blue Moon Mall and the gardens, stages, and stores in that area for the Cheeky Monkey Hunts August round of region hunt. It's called Cheeky Beach Hunt, and the prizes are $1L with some $10L exclusive offerings. All of those can be found by locating the adorable purple monkeys by following the hints on the hunt website. It is always a pleasure to explore this charming area, even more so when the motivation is to find cute hunt objects with very affordable goodies for us :) We have about a week left until the end of the hunt on the 25th, so it can either be a weekend adventure or a weekday pick-me-up.


This first look is our $1L Shanti Cheeky Beach Giftie, a fun layered outfit for summer or any region with a warm climate. The bikini top and bottom each come in a classic M size along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing, while the shawl fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies plus a fitmesh M size for classic avatars. The bikini has a great wash of purple and green hues, and the shawl is a colorful sheer lacy layer that has pretty scalloped edges with fringe at the bottom and on the sleeves. With all the individual pieces, we can mix things up with other wardrobe items too :)


As a longtime fan of The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., I was tickled to see they are offering 3 prizes in this hunt including one exclusive design. That would be the LONGHORN FREEDOM Tee I'm enjoying here, with a decorated steer skull that reads "WILD AND FREE" on it. The beaded feathers hanging from each horn add another splash of western flavor. Find this $10L monkey and you'll receive 5 standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions as with all of their creations.


Ha, Ha! Made you read, at least that's what my shirt says ;) The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. MADE YOU READ Tee sends a sassy message to anyone who may be inclined to gaze at your chest for a bit too long, or just to give your friends a laugh. The white text on a black background reminds me of a chalkboard, especially with the bold handwritten font. This comes in the same sizes as the prize above, and it is just $1L.


Our other $1L prize from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. is their TOUCAN DO IT Tee. I absolutely adore it, thanks to my love of birds and the inspirational pun message. It touched my heart as being a very necessary reminder for my life currently, but I also think we all deserve a lovely reminder that we are all capable of handling whatever life throws our way.


Speaking of birds, there seems to be one looking over my shoulder here to read my shirt too? This comfy looking lounge chair is our ~TMC~ Garden Lounger Mint prize, ours for just $1L. The parrot (a scarlet macaw) and puppy are both attached so yes, you get companions too! The lounger has a land impact of just 8 which is fairly modest for all you see here, and you can sit in the same relaxing pose seen above if you right click - sit on the cushion where your bottom goes. Aim for where you want your butt, not the cushions for head or legs :) How sweet is it that the handsome pup gets their very own pillow to relax on?

It was a productive day, and my first therapy session went pretty well. I have a game plan for the future, and our aim is to retrain my brain to respond differently to anxiety so I don't have so much trouble with it and panic attacks in the future. Tomorrow I'm headed to my parents' for dinnertime, but bringing my food home instead so it is more about their company and I won't be in a car on the way home with a full belly that can become uncomfortable. Right now I'm listening to a shockingly loud cricket that might be somewhere in the house, a sound I know some people find soothing but I don't enjoy if it is indoors. Saturday I start a new med that will probably make me tired, so at least I'll get lots of rest that day :) I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Cheeky Beach Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Shanti Cheeky Beach Giftie $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LONGHORN FREEDOM Tee $10L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 3:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. MADE YOU READ Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. TOUCAN DO IT Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Furniture: ~TMC~ Garden Lounger Mint $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Lonely - Blonde @ FLF Bash
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment