Monday, January 22, 2024

ARTi'S Fashion Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the charming [ARTi'S] Fashion store, which came to my attention because of their gift under the Palomma Plaza's Christmas tree last month. I frequently visit the mainstores of their designers, and held onto this landmark to share some beautiful group gifts with all of you :) Their store group is currently free to join, and they have several gifts available as well as a couple for other groups like SLFO. Their generosity is greatly appreciated, and I am pleased to spread the word to hopefully bring them more new customers along with myself. Most of these treats are even rigged for the new Lara X body as you'll see, so that's good news for those who are seeking gifts in that size, as well as just generally offering a huge range of sizing for all sorts of brands and mods.


My first look of the evening is called [ARTi'S] Late Night Dress Groupgift, and I'd say it is aptly named :) The strapless mini has wonderful textures and panels that help accentuate our curves, and wait until you see all the sizes it comes in! Those would include Erika, Erika Small Waist, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Hourglass, Physique, Kupra, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat, Petite, Peach, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Reborn, Reborn Petite, Reborn Juicy Rolls, Reborn Mounds, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. Most of their unpacking HUDs pop up with a menu offering which size/s you wish, so you don't have to add that entire set of sizes to your inventory if you would prefer not to, but I would suggest keeping said HUD in case you ever start wearing another brand or mod of body.


Next I combined two different gifts into one playful look. The top is our [ARTi'S] Festive Blouse Groupgift, with a name that calls to mind the winter holiday season but the color is suitable for any time of year. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass/Petite, Physique/Petite, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Rebirth, Reborn, Reborn Juicy Boobs, Rolls, Rolls +, Mounds, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. I really like the deep neckline and gently rolled edging, just lovely details. I paired it with the [ARTi'S] Megan Skirt Groupgift which is a flirty little black leather micro mini with fun pockets in the back. There are plenty of sizes here too - Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, Prima, Rebirth, Reborn, and Tonic bodies. 


This combo of two more gifts has a sexy hippie vibe and I am definitely enjoying that! The [ARTi'S] Miljuschka Top Groupgift is a daring darling with one side lifted to show off considerable underboob, with long sleeves and a softly tie-dyed texture in sunset colors. The palest yellowish tone works really well with the skirt colors as you can see, but I'll get to that in a second ;) First I have to tell you all the sizes your new top comes in - Cinnamon Chai, Erika, Freya, Isis, Venus, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kupra, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Rebirth, Rebirth Petite, Reborn, Reborn Mounds, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. Whew! Riding low on my hips and falling to just below my ankles is our [ARTi'S] Long Skirt - Groupgift, whose fabric intrigued me by looking like snakeskin at first glance, then a floral fractal type design on second look. This comes in gobs of sizing too: Erika, Freya, Isis, Venus, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Prima, Rebirth, Reborn, and Tonic mesh bodies. If you know someone who's had a hard time finding fashions to fit one of these sizes, please send them here and make their day ♥.


The RL chill has me wishing I could wear this one for real, as it just looks so comfy cozy! This [ARTi'S] Oversized Hoodie Xmas Gift is long enough to wear as a dress, or you can easily layer some BOM jeans or leggings below to warm up your legs too. The list of sizes is another massive one - Cinnamon Chai, eBody Reborn, Erika, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass/Petite, Physique/Petite, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Perky Pushup, Maitreya, Petite, Rebirth Eden, Eden Flat, Eden Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. My notes for this post are twice as long as usual, LOL, so please forgive if I've missed any sizes or confused any from gift to gift.


My final look of the evening is a stunning dress called [ARTi'S] Donna Dress Groupgift, in the same style as the Palomma Plaza gift that brought me here in the first place :) The color scheme is similar but our pattern here is more geometric, very pretty especially with the playful double straps that have slid down one shoulder. There are sizes for Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Rebirth Petite, Reborn, Reborn Mounds, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. These gifts are almost too fantastic to be free, yet we are fortunate that they are for sure.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was productive as I've got more plans for the upcoming weekend solidified, and I had a therapy session this afternoon that went well. I've got some outings planned since the weather should be decent, at least safer to be out in, and that will help with the anxiety. We talked about my family doctor and why I'm tolerating her lack of professional care, and the therapist had already made it clear that he thinks I should switch primary care physicians which genuinely sounds like a nightmare at this point. I am strongly considering it though, eventually when I am a little more ready. For now I'm going to focus on upcoming birthday plans, as they are more pleasant (if I can ignore how dang old I'm getting lol) and will mean time with a few of my favorite people :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from [ARTi'S] Fashion:

Photo 1:
Dress: [ARTi'S] Late Night Dress Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [ARTi'S] Festive Blouse Groupgift $0L Group Gift
Skirt: [ARTi'S] Megan Skirt Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: [ARTi'S] Miljuschka Top Groupgift $0L Group Gift
Skirt: [ARTi'S] Long Skirt - Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [ARTi'S] Oversized Hoodie Xmas Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [ARTi'S] Donna Dress Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Milk AMELIE skin
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment