Saturday, January 20, 2024

Gifts from Cremosas Store

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings us to Cremosas Store, who offer monthly calendars full of gifts for their free group. They also have a paid VIP group with even more benefits, but the calendar and some treats on the wall next to it (an outcropping with other brands) are ours too with that non-VIP group tag. I recognized several of the gifts from last January, so if you missed out on them it's a great opportunity to pick them up this year :) The free group also gains access to the lucky boards nearby, but luck was not on my side tonight so none of those to share at the moment. I also switched back to my Maitreya body from the Legacy beauty tonight, for two reasons...one is that these outfits are not Legacy compatible, but another is I needed to redeliver the Lara and Lara X body from the HUD because they've update to Lara X 1.1 with some tweaks like a butt deformer to fix issues with lower slider numbers. Lara 5.3 is still the same, but I wanted to have the newest Lara X on hand and wanted to remember to let you all know in case you hadn't heard the news.


For my first look, I picked out the seductive Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 2 treat which is on day #2 of that calendar I mentioned. The bodice of this strapless mini is solid, while the rest of it is a loose crochet type weave that can really show off your assets if you catch my drift ;) We receive sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and I do plan on adding some panties (a nice BOM layer in white) for public wear.


As I sit in RL amidst 6" of snow, I am extra grateful for the SL opportunity to visualize a beach escape in our Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 13. This bold orange swimsuit and matching coverup are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The swimsuit is laced very loosely in the front, and cut high on the thigh to create a thong in the rear. The simplicity of the sheer gauzy coverup in a very similar orange hue made me smile, as they just work so well together and the color has me thinking of a warm sunset.


The Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 18 is a playful style with bare shoulders above long sleeves that have ribbons laced through the top and tied in pretty bows. The bodycon dress fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, in a unique shade of what I want to call golden olive green? Clearly I don't work for pantone and do not know really specific color shades, LOL, but this one feels special because of being not run-of-the-mill. 


Sporty meets sexy with our -RBLC- Dress Ursula HUD 30 MODELS gift! As I mentioned there is a small section with about 6 gifts that are brands other than Cremosas, well this (obviously) is one of those :) The dress has one long sleeve opposing a bare left arm, in mesh fabric that calls to mind a sports jersey. We receive sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies, along with the HUD referenced in the item name with 30 color combinations. I had fun as always clicking all the buttons, lol, and really like the variety it offers. 


For my final look of the evening, I chose the Uncharted - (17) Dress + HUD 16 Colors gift from that same area. This little magpie loves her denim, as seen in the last 2 posts as well I believe, so I am very grateful for this goodie :) In sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies as well as a standard fitted size for classic avatars, the dress has a bare back and plunging neckline with tiny ruffles on the sides and skirt hem. All 16 colors on the aforementioned HUD are delightful denim textures, so please picture my avi doing a little happy dance ;)

Whew, what a day! I mentioned last night that my doctor scheduled me for a phone visit for today at 11:30AM, so I was ready and waiting...and waiting...at 11:49 she texted that she was running behind but hadn't forgotten me. 2 hours later I decided that enough was enough and I was too sleep-deprived to sit there staring at the phone any longer, so I texted her back that I was feeling unwell and had to get some rest so please let me know what day next week would be more suitable for her. She replied immediately with an apology (sure, Jan) and excuses, but no date or time for the reschedule. Deep sigh. She can't have me next Friday as that is my birthday celebration (a few days early but whatever) and I refuse to let her ruin that. Meanwhile we got lots of snow as expected, and I've been using my portable heater quite a bit to keep the fingers and toes from aching from cold. They are more sensitive to temperature changes from the neuropathy, it's really like 66 or 67 in the house I think, so nothing concerning and I am grateful to have power and food and all the essentials. I hope you all have a safe and cozy weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:

Photo 1:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 13 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 18 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: -RBLC- Dress Ursula HUD 30 MODELS $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Uncharted - (17) Dress + HUD 16 Colors $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Milk AMELIE skin
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment