Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Real Gifts from Fake Society

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I stopped by Fake Society to have a look at their current group gifts for their free store group. As you'll see, they are quite versatile and on the sexy side, so if that sounds like your kind of thing then come on down! The store is in the same shopping center as "Off-Line" who appear here fairly often, and they even do some collaborations, so the name should sound familiar to those of you who are kind enough to visit my blog regularly :) I've blogged some of these gifts over a year ago, but the fact that they're still available is noteworthy and the repeat is a feature, not a bug ;) It's not too late to claim them, and you get to check out new releases and sales offers while you're here.


First I tried on several colors of the /fake society / e-girl set / megapack. The top and skirt each have straps with fun buckles, and each are packed separately in plenty of colors and sizes. The colors are black, blood, blue, bubblegum, green, lilac, orange, white, and yellow, each to fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Whew! That's the blood top and skirt on the left, with bubblegum top and blue skirt to the right.


The /fake society / tainted love / megapack is a flirtatious gift that could come in extra handy in a few weeks because of those hearts! The top and bottom each fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and each come in blue, brown, green, grey, navy blue (bottom right), pink (bottom left), purple (top left), red, white, and yellow (top right). I love all the colors, so I felt like mixing them up and showing off as many as possible :) Geez, is Valentines already less than a month away?


Next I slipped (pun intended) into the /fake society / bella dress / fatpack which consists of the lovely slip dress style in sizes for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink bodies in lots of playful colors and logos. The choices for each size are called bang me, bitch craft (seen on the right above), black, blue, choke me, goth grl (left above), green, hot wheels, lilac, pink, red, thats gross, whatever, white, and yellow. My RL attitude the past few days has been "whatever", so it's almost surprising I didn't pick that one out to show off...that's okay, I'm loving my vibrantly hued choices :)


Time to play with layering, thanks to the /fake society / express set / fatpack gift! There are a top and garment top (that's the solid bra top beneath) in one unpacker HUD, pants and garment pants (the panties) in the other, all to fit Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink bodies. Ready to hear all the colors? We have black, blue, brown, gold, green, pink, purple, red, teal, and white options for each of the 4 pieces :) The blue and white pieces are all mixed together on the left above, and the right I'd layered gold on gold for the top, green on green for our pants. The sheer pieces are just lovely over the solid base or garment ones, and it is easy enough to slip out of the gauzy layers and into a pool. 


I borrowed the white garment top from that prior gift to wear with my final look of the evening, otherwise my hooters would be on full display and I decided against that ;) This is the /fake society / rider set / fatpack gift, with a cropped jacket top and sporty pants in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya. Each piece's sizes are provided in baby blue, black, blue, green, grey, orange, pink, red, white, and yellow. I'm sure you can guess what's what, but I will point out that the top on the left is the baby blue rather than just blue :) As for the top in general, you can easily layer all sorts of tank tops, bras, chemises, bodysuits, or even just pasties under there for modesty. I'd suggest BOM if you find that different mesh rigging doesn't always play nicely with each other, as I think on the right I see the bra strap poking through the jacket a bit. 

Mondays, they're fun, right? *sigh* Okay it was nice to have the annoying houseguest leave, even if he left some cat dander behind to stir up my allergies something fierce. My eyes feel like they're full of sand, I can't stop sneezing, and everything itches. Cats are so pretty, why does my body have to be so mean about them? I did enjoy watching a hockey game tonight, and will be watching a PWHL women's hockey game later that I recorded the other day, new league that only has 6 teams and they don't even have nicknames yet. Like it's the Toronto hockey team, not Maple Leafs or whatever, so they have colors chosen but no logos or anything yet. My closest big city doesn't have a PWHL team yet, but my fingers are crossed that this first season goes well and they can expand eventually. I'm glad they're televised, that is definitely a start. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Fake Society:

Photo 1:
Outfit: /fake society / e-girl set / megapack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: /fake society / tainted love / megapack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: /fake society / bella dress / fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: /fake society / express set / fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: /fake society / rider set / fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment