Wednesday, January 31, 2024

SLMB Event Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I revisited the SL Mesh Body group's shopping event area, which has a central gift area on each of its two floors. I'd shared some of these gifts over the summer, and many of those are still available but I tried to make sure the ones I chose tonight were new to the blog :) Since then, the group has gone from being free to having a $9L cost to join, which is still quite reasonable and I figured some of you may still be in the group already so I didn't hesitate to share these. Many times these small fees are to protect against spammers and scammers, as you may see people in group chats asking to borrow lindens until tomorrow or sending a fake link as an offer to a free gift, things of that nature that are dangerous to the rest of us. I've been a part of this group for a long time now, and have been very pleased with the helpful info that is shared there in chat and notices.


My first look is the [C.Y<3Fashion]*MEL*DRESS GIFT GROUP, with a very sexy style that is sure to turn heads. There are sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, along with a HUD that offers 6 fun color options. The fishnet portions are very revealing, so I'd recommend panties if you need a bit more modesty.


[>Ma'De<] has a stunning gift for us, called Caramel Leo Dress. It's got a playful collar that links to the main dress at the bust, and I am definitely a fan of the leopard print! Pick up this gift and you'll receive sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


Two of the gifts I found inspired me to do a layered look, with romantic results :) The lingerie is the *Lifebringer 377 ~ Dragon Lingerie Fatpack gift, which consists of the bra and panties each in system/BOM layers and appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and WowMeh in 4 colors. I'm wearing the gold on the left and blue on the right, with the other two colors being brown and purple. Then I added the beautiful ~Rany~ Nancy Errotic Robe, a gift in sizes for Belleza Curvy, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 12 colors for us to select from, and I would also like to note that the sheer fabric has a subtle animated sparkle that a still image cannot really capture. I guess you'll just have to see it for yourself :)


Next I slipped into the Chelsea Dress Dove dress from TRS Designs. This sweet gift comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. I was drawn to the soft color, and the simple t-shirt style that can be easily dressed up or down depending on your preferences.


My final look for the evening is our DM Design ~ Kingo Outfit Gift. How handy is it to have a great casual outfit that makes us look really put together? :) The tank top and cargo type pants each fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with matching sneakers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet. Red and white is a classic combo and the pattern is a fun one for sure. 

Today was a slightly better day than yesterday, so I am here blogging after all but still think I should probably reduce the number of days a week I blog for a bit. Clearly I'm still in the decision making process on that one, but tomorrow might be a good evening to take to myself and do some meditation. Too much time online is probably not the best for one's mental health, and I've been blogging 6-7 nights a week for almost 9 years now. I am not considering anything drastic, but maybe 4-5 nights a week as a slight break :) Meanwhile I'm excited about the new upcoming month, and prepare to see lots of red and hearts ♥. Shop & Hop starts soon too, in a matter of hours for the group members and then the 1st of February for the general public, so that is always exciting too. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SLMB Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [C.Y<3Fashion]*MEL*DRESS GIFT GROUP $0L SLMB Event GG

Photo 2:
Dress: [>Ma'De<] Caramel Leo Dress $0L SLMB Event GG

Photo 3:
Lingerie: *Lifebringer 377 ~ Dragon Lingerie Fatpack $0L SLMB Event GG
Robe: ~Rany~ Nancy Errotic Robe $0L SLMB Event GG

Photo 4:
Dress: TRS Designs Chelsea Dress Dove $0L SLMB Event GG

Photo 5:
Outfit: DM Design ~ Kingo Outfit Gift $0L SLMB Event GG

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment