Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Vanilla's Fashion SLFO

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Vanilla's Fashion, where there are dozens of gifts for the SLFO or SL Frees & Offers group. That is free to join, and I think there are about 30 little bags beneath the large red and white SLFO sign that all contain treats for its members. The general style is very flirty, with some gifts bordering on NSFW territory, so if that sounds like your thing then come on over! It's so generous to have this amazing number of gifts for us, I mean I get excited over just one ;) So you know I'm feeling grateful and that is why I am so happy to spread the word.


My first look of the evening is a beautiful dress that is simply called {VF} Dress, and all the folders containing these gifts had the same name so I just renamed the folders as needed. All the edges of this mini dress are scalloped, and the simple fabric texturing looks very soft and elegant. There are Legacy and Maitreya sizes included, along with a 6 color HUD so you can change things up if you wish.


This top and skirt are separate gifts that can be paired up with anything you prefer. The {VF} Top red color is a sheer ribbonlike tube top with slender chain attached beneath, in sizing for Altamura, eBody Reborn, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. I chose the {VF} Skirt lace to wear with it, and I think it was a fun option :) The translucent layered skirt has panties and garters built in, and comes in Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. There's also a HUD included with 10 colors each for 3 sections, which you can tell better on the right as I did a different hue for each.


Do you need a new bodysuit that can double as a swimsuit? Hint - the answer in SL is always yes ;) Therefore I present the striking {VF} Bodysuit gift, which includes sizes for Altamura, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies along with a 5 texture HUD to make your striped dreams come true. It is a flattering cut and style, with crossed halter neck and bold opening in the front. 


I am always intrigued by camo print clothing that is clearly designed to be seen, like this style which deserves to be noticed! Our {VF} Army Dress gift is provided in sizes for Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, plus a HUD with 6 different colored camouflage patterns. One of the browns almost did look like I was trying to blend into my wallpaper here, lol, but goodness this single shouldered beauty is a charmer!


My final look of the evening has a surprising rear view :) The {VF} Dress and Panties gift seen here does contain both pieces mentioned separately, so you can wear the dress without the panties if you wish. Both pieces fit Altamura, Freya, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, and there is a HUD included with 6 colors each for the collar and main dress. The panties stay black, which is a perfect neutral to go with any choices for the rest of the outfit :) The skirt has that playful slit in the front that hints slightly at the much wider opening in the rear, and I feel like we could choose to layer something different beneath if we wish. 

It's been a day of planning, but I've been sure to make time for friends which is always important for all of us :) I think I accidentally shut people out while trying to cope with the anxiety/panic mess, and that probably worries people along with being unhelpful to myself. If someone might be willing to help or offer comfort, I shouldn't be pushing them away. Oh well, I seem to be still learning 'how to people' even in my old age ;) I hope you're all having a blissful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All SLFO Group Gifts from Vanilla's Fashion:

Photo 1:
Dress: {VF} Dress $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: {VF} Top red color $0L SLFO Group Gift
Skirt: {VF} Skirt lace $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: {VF} Bodysuit $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: {VF} Army Dress $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: {VF} Dress and Panties $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment