Monday, January 29, 2024

Let's Be Sugar Dolls

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got several wonderful group gifts to show you from Sugar Dolls. Their group is currently free to join, and I believe that is a temporary offer, so if you like what you see I'd suggest not waiting too long :) Another benefit of their group membership is access to 10 lucky boards on the same floor as the group gifts, a few of which I will be sharing soon. Their general style is modern and sexy, with some color change HUDs that I always appreciate. They're located in a shopping area that you also might enjoy exploring while you're here, as I usually do too. 


My first look of the evening is the {SD} NATHY BLACK dress, a creatively designed mini dress with extra short hem and playful openings in the front. There are sizes for Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies included. It's proof that little black dresses do not have to be boring, that's for sure!


Another group gift we don't want to miss is the {SD} YUMI - RED dress. This beauty includes Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. The fluttery skirt provides a cheeky rear view, beneath lovely crossed straps that hold up our draped bodice perfectly.


Next I slipped into the {SD} Fenrir outfit, which consists of the top, panties, skirt, and a pair of leg wraps (not shown) for Maze thighs. Each fits Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Erika Bubble, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy bodies, and we also receive a HUD with 10 colors each for 6 different sections. The skirt is brief and sheer, so those panties get to peek through very daringly :) So many pretty details!


Another gift that made me smile is this stunning {SD} Luccy top and skirt set. Each piece is provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD that lets us select from 20 colors apiece for the top, skirt, and straps (ruffle). I love the bare shoulders and the way the top plunges to a loose knot holding it together, and how fun is it to create an ombre look like I did on the right?


My final look of the evening, SD BRINNA FATPACK, is a cute casual outfit with plenty of versatility! The bare shouldered top is tied at the bust with the long tails flowing to our upper thigh, and the waistband of the snug pants dip down ever so slightly in the front while still being relatively high waisted. The gift includes the top, separate sleeves, and the pants all in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. Obviously there's a HUD too of course, and that has 44 textures for the pants with a whopping 64 choices for the top/sleeves. We can mix and match between solids or stripes for the top and sleeves, with solids or plaids as our options for the pants. I tend to keep things fairly simple, so I'm just going to add some heels and a necklace to be fully dressed and head out on the grid.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was busy but mostly very enjoyable, thanks to two dear friends sharing some time with me, one in person and the other via text :) Chatting with her after all this time feels so reassuring, and I know the past few years have been hard for her after losing her husband far too young so I am relieved she is starting to feel up to communicating again. It was a case of not wanting to push her to talk, letting her come to me when she was ready and when it wouldn't feel like bringing up the past if that's too painful yet. My 53rd birthday arrives in the midst of struggle, so I am keeping it low key and even changed settings to not remind anyone on social media (yep, book of faces) that it's here. I never felt very comfortable with people making a fuss, and I know a few people will still post because they genuinely remember and care, not because FB is telling them they should say something. It's not a test and I would never be disappointed with anyone who forgets, as I was a few hours late posting for my childhood friend who is 2 days older than me because busy weekend. She lives 1000 miles away these days and our lives took very different directions, and I doubt she even noticed but I was thinking of her that day :) Life is weird sometimes, huh? I also finally got to see the Barbie movie, which I loved and did get teary a few times during. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Sugar Dolls:

Photo 1:
Dress: {SD} NATHY BLACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: {SD} YUMI - RED $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: {SD} Fenrir $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: {SD} Luccy $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: SD BRINNA FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment