Saturday, January 13, 2024

Pretty in Punk JUSTUS

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the Punk JUSTUS store, where if you walk upstairs and turn right, you'll find an entire wall of free gifts with no group necessary to buy them each for $0L. So yes, I am delightedly sharing several of those free gifts :) There are also a few lucky chairs on each floor that need no group tag, and midnight mania boards that anyone can click as well. Their generosity is remarkable and so deeply appreciated! I've been a fan of their sexy style for quite a long time now. Many gifts have the newer mesh body sizes included, and since all the ones I grabbed had Legacy sizes I even switched bodies tonight. Geez, that would sound strange if you weren't familiar with SL and mesh bodies, eh? It was a fun opportunity that made me realize it had been a while since wearing the Legacy bod, and she is lovely :) Variety rocks too!


My first look of the night is the stunning Pentagram Dress by Punk JUSTUS. It is yours for free, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a HUD provided with 8 textures for us to select from, the one on the right above being the inspiration for the name I would imagine :) The rest are monochromatic except one that has some rainbow colored lines on it, all amazing!


Purkle Sweater for JUICY ROLLS by Punk JUSTUS does specify one size it fits, but it is my pleasure to point out that it also fits eBody Reborn, Juicy, Waifu, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The wide neck can frame your favorite necklace or collar so nicely, and the short hem means we can wear it as a tunic if we prefer. Just add some jeans, leggings, or even a skirt beneath if the chilly weather has you craving a bit more coverage :)


Next I changed into the Cinnamon for WAIFU by Punk JUSTUS gift, perfect for dreaming of sunny days and steamy nights :) The bikini top, bikini bottom, and dress in 0% and 25% transparencies are all provided in Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. The separates mean we get to wear as many or as few at a time as we wish, and the slightly sheer dress on the right helps you get a peek at the bikini bottom so you can tell it's being worn as a coverup for a sexy swimsuit. 


Another gift you won't want to miss is the Becca for REBORN JUICY BOOBS & LEGACY PUSH UPS Punk JUSTUS outfit. Beautiful Becca consists of the dress and panties, each in Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs sizes, a few of which you can glean from the name :) But the best part is the HUD which offers an impressive 55 textures that are quite varied and all oh so tempting. Some are almost solid colors but have a hint of crinkling shadows, if that makes sense? The folded down top really suits the tied bikini panties, as each detail adds to the flirt factor.


My final look of the evening is the ethereal Sakura Storm Dress by Punk JUSTUS gift. The details just captivated me, so how could I resist sharing? There are sizes for Belleza Gen X Classic, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included. I love the beading on the halter neckline and the feathery skirt, plus the corset style bodice is especially flattering. The colors chosen are charming for those of us who are drawn to pastels. 

Three cheers for Friday! I'm in a positive mood despite the frustrating weekend ahead (housemate's annoying houseguest) because of a friendship situation that is looking up. My best friend of 30+ years had lost her husband in 2021, and she's been very distant ever since...I initially tried reaching out several times, then decided she must want the space to heal so I left things at I love you, and I'm only a text away if you need me. Last year she ignored my birthday which was unusual and made me think she wanted to cut ties, which broke my heart but I would respect any decision she makes. She'd been very quiet on social media too, which was not like her, and her occasional posts were met with "miss you!!!" comments from others so it wasn't just me. Well this morning she messaged out of the blue, asking how I've been and telling me a little of what she's been up to ♥. I was so excited, still am! She said it hasn't been easy but she is doing okay, and she wants to come visit soon which would be wonderful. It's incredible how hearing from her brightened my mood so profoundly, as I had worried about her quite a bit. What else...an electric pole down the street snapped and the top was dangling from the wires, so they had to shut down our power again for about a half hour this afternoon to fix things. It was necessary, so I am not upset about it, but it did use up a little more of the dregs of fuel in the generator so the current storm system better move along peacefully. Dinner was nice, looked at a few old pics, and came home to watch a hockey game with an overtime victory for my team. Tomorrow I start hiding and hibernating for the weekend, LOL, while sports are loudly and drunkenly enjoyed downstairs. I hope you all have a blissful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Punk JUSTUS:

Photo 1:
Dress: Pentagram Dress by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Purkle Sweater for JUICY ROLLS by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Cinnamon for WAIFU by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Becca for REBORN JUICY BOOBS & LEGACY PUSH UPS Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Sakura Storm Dress by Punk JUSTUS $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment