Thursday, January 18, 2024

Because I'm brOKen

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited a new-to-me store called I'm brOKen, where I was excited to find several free gifts to share with all of you :) They don't even require joining a group, just click each one and choose deliver from the menu that appears. All yours, all for free, and there are a nice variety including a few fatpacks. Most of the gifts have matching footwear to make getting dressed even easier, because honestly I can wind up spending way too much time in my shoes folder trying to find just the right pair ;) So I'm delighted to make their acquaintance and plan on visiting often in the future, while singing "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee...instant earworm! I do like that they capitalized the OK in brOKen, as if to say it's okay to be broken or you will be okay in the long run even if you're broken. 


My first look is the [I'M BROKEN] LOLITA SET (GIFT), which is probably the newest since we're only a couple weeks into the new year referenced on the headband. The shimmery golden dress, panties, and matching shoes all fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. We also receive the gold cross necklace I'm wearing and of course the 2024 headband seen above, both unrigged so they can be easily adjusted. You certainly don't have to add the accessories if you prefer without it, but I definitely prefer having them on hand :) 


Next up, we take a look at the lovely [I'M BROKEN] ELITE SET (FATPACK) which is also completely free. The dress comes in sizes for eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with matching mid height strappy platforms that fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet. This is the part where I confess to a brain fart...lol...there is a HUD with 10 fun texture choices, yet I forgot to change between photo halves. D'oh! I guess if you want to see all the others, you'll just have to visit and pick up the gift for yourself?


Your girl didn't drop the ball this time though, LOL, as I am showing 2 of the 4 camo textures on the HUD included in our [I'M BROKEN] AMY SET - Military Colors gift :) The very sexy dress is provided in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes, just like the neutral colored heels. Then the designer thoughtfully tucked a few bonuses into the gift - bag with hold pose, choker, and bracelet for our left wrist. 


[I'M BROKEN] ANARRIE JUNE SET (FEMALE) as seen here is half a gift, as the other half is the coordinating male set. The ladies receive the dress and sleeves as separates in sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with boots that fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet. The quilted fabric is so boldly colorful, and the solid red bodice and bows on the boots really bring out the hues in the pattern even more. 


My final look of the night is our [I'M BROKEN] ELINA SET (FATPACK) gift, and like all of these treats it is loaded with options and extras. The bodysuit, waist chain, and boots all come in Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizing, with 3 HUDs so one for each piece that offers 10 colors. Then we can even add the unrigged choker, a dark beauty with a leafy design that really caught my eye. The boots look like cloth being held up by double strapped garters, very sexy!

Well, it was a quiet day here in a wintry wonderland, while the area is preparing for the next snowstorm heading our way soon. I have been working on my plans, and they are coming along decently I think. I've been using my portable heater a lot, and wearing all the layers ;) I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from I'm brOKen:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [I'M BROKEN] LOLITA SET (GIFT) $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [I'M BROKEN] ELITE SET (FATPACK) $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [I'M BROKEN] AMY SET - Military Colors $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [I'M BROKEN] ANARRIE JUNE SET (FEMALE) $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [I'M BROKEN] ELINA SET (FATPACK) $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tumble - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment