Friday, December 1, 2023

Bipolar Group Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got an exciting limited time offer to tell you about, that you can find at the Bipolar store. Their store group is temporarily free to join until the 5th of December, and that group tag will get you 50% savings during that timeframe! How awesome is that? There are several free group gifts available, so I'm showing you a sampling of those this evening to tempt you to come visit :)


First we see the charming Bipolar - Riri Dress Flower Group Gift on the left, with the Cow version on the right. They are packaged separately, each in sizes for eBody Reborn, Kupra Bimbo/Low/Original, Kups, Legacy/Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The detached poofy sleeves are a fun touch beneath our bare shoulders, and the super short hemline adds extra sex appeal.


Another irresistible choice is our Bipolar - Susie Dress - Group Gift, a ruffled wrap dress with a hemline short enough to flash some cheek in the rear view ;) There are Kupra Bimbo/Low/Original, Kups, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes provided of this lovely white dress with pale pink heart pattern. I think either white lace panties or a light pink pair would be fun options to wear beneath this.


I found a bounty of tops among the group gifts, so I shimmied into my favorite Delizio jeans (the white pair from among several shades, free on the marketplace) and added our Bipolar - Heart Top - Group Gift. It fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, and includes a full fatpack HUD. There are 10 main color choices, then 5 metals for the strap clips, and the bottom row seems to tint the inner material portion of the front of the top only. 


Tis the season, as you will probably be in the month of December by the time you all read this :) So it seemed appropriate to share some festive cheer, like this Bipolar - Marisa Sweater - Group Gift. It includes two different versions, each in sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The front is slightly lifted to flash some underboob, and the back has stunning lacing to hold things in place just so. The front of the second version (right) has a traditional Christmas sweater knit type design, while the first has candy canes adorned with matching ribbons. I love the heart shaped opening and the high neck, don't you? The name caught my eye too because many years ago I used to babysit a little girl named Marissa, and always really liked the name. 


For my final look this evening, I kept the yuletide spirit with the Bipolar - Christmas Gift - Holiday Sweaters. The one on the left above certainly calls to mind Christmas with those poinsettias on it, but the Tiger version on the right doesn't strike me as any one particular season so if you're still not ready for the Xmas mindset, you're still good :) As for myself, animal prints always make me smile as they can be a nod to nature's artwork without harming nature in any way. Each version is provided in Freya, Kupra, Kups, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn sizes. Their cropped hemline falls delicately just above the waist, loose and flattering, as a contrast to the long cuffed sleeves. 

Whew, it was a hectic sort of day here! I had my therapy session and did some walking during it, as the goal is to get me past my anxiety comfort point to safely trigger it (?) then wait it out without doing anything to fight it. Then the brain is supposed to understand/learn that I am indeed safe, and I can handle uncomfortable situations. My low back and hamstrings did not get that message however, lol, as I am not in great shape from being sedentary since a major surgery about 9 years ago. Walking is healthy though and I'm grateful for the excuse to get moving :) My mom is going to want to discuss Christmas eve plans tomorrow at dinner, as I've already been warned, and I am simply not ready to deal with that yet. It will also be at my grandma's, farther away than I am capable of at this stage, but I will be cooking my usual crab cakes for the family to bring with them. Once Thanksgiving gets here, the rest of the holiday season just rushes up on us like a tidal wave, one filled with holiday music and all the red and green one can imagine. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Bipolar:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Bipolar - Riri Dress Flower Group Gift $0L Group Gift
Dress Right: Bipolar - Riri Dress Cow Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Bipolar - Susie Dress - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Bipolar - Heart Top - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Bipolar - Marisa Sweater - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Bipolar - Christmas Gift - Holiday Sweaters $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 3-5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Affair - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment