Monday, December 18, 2023

Mischief Menagerie

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some goodies from the Mischief Menagerie MMM Christmas Shopping Event, all of which are free gifts for their equally free to join event group. Have a walk around and browse the treats from many talented designers, and you can click the pretty wrapped gift boxes at most of the displays to receive the treats I'm sharing tonight and many more. We have until the 30th to stop by, but you might want to use some of these before then so I hope you get the chance to explore soon :)


This first look made me say "girl, SAME" and chuckle because this is 100% how I prefer to handle not just Christmas shopping but year round stuff in RL. It's our DBD Online Outfit gift from Designs by Danielle, and consists of the cozy shirt and skinny jeans each in sizing for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The snug jeans have just the right amount of wear and tear to make them look well loved and comfy.


For a fantastic dressy look, be sure to click the Finale Couture gift to claim their Pizzazz - Smoke dress and accessories. There are two versions of the dress, smoke (seen on the left above) and solid smoke (right), each in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. Our soft gold heels fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet, and we also receive the gold earrings and necklace which all have resize scripts built in. All I need is a pair of panties and I am ready to head out on the town!


Next I changed into the Telsiope's Couture Ada Christmas gift, a short dress that could double as a long tunic top if you prefer to layer some pants beneath. Included are sizes for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, all with that great knit texture in red and cream. I do prefer my snowflakes to be virtual like on a sweater pattern ;) 


How about some lingerie to raise temperatures this winter? The LUNA CHELSEA GABRIELLA XMAS SET V1 gift seems like a perfect choice for that, in red tartan that does have a seasonal flavor just like the snowy white poofballs on the strings. The body and arms are separate pieces, with the arms including the garters on the thighs (I'm wearing just the body on the right), all in sizes for Erika, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. It is hard to decide which way I like it better, with or without the arms, so I deeply appreciate having both options.


For my final look of the night, I chose the wonderful Tea Lane gift called ~TL~ Reindeer Tank Top. The top is provided in 4 men's sizes as well as Altamura, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, eBody Reborn, eBody Reborn V-Tech, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, Lara X *yaay!*, Lara X Petite, Rebirth, and Rebirth Petite versions. The bottoms are provided too, as leggings (left above) and jeans (right) in BOM layers. Their red color is just the right shade to bring out the scarf around our adorable reindeer friend's neck :) I also see gloves of that hue, and baubles on his little antlers, just so precious!

Whew, why are my weekends busier than my weekdays? LOL that is rhetorical, don't worry...I had a therapy session this afternoon and it went relatively well considering I had such a setback on Thursday that I had to tell him all about. I've been braving the wilds of NextDoor because there were several loud booms last night again (happened about a month ago too) like 10 minutes or more apart, so not fireworks and deeper, louder explosion type sounds. Nobody on there was sure what they were, and I'm glad my area's participants on there are not too bad ;) Sometimes you hear things about people being really hateful on that site, so I only peek when something very local happens that I can't find out about any other way. Oh well, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have a lovely week ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Designs by Danielle DBD Online Outfit $0L MMM Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Finale Couture Pizzazz - Smoke $0L MMM Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Telsiope's Couture Ada Christmas $0L MMM Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: LUNA CHELSEA GABRIELLA XMAS SET V1 $0L MMM Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Tea Lane ~TL~ Reindeer Tank Top $0L MMM Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment