Friday, December 29, 2023

Cosmopolitan Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am excited to share that the Cosmopolitan Event has their Advent tree out for this entire round, which started on the 25th and is open until the 6th of January. This means that with their free group tag active, you can click all the balls or baubles on the Christmas tree and receive dozens of generous gifts from their designers :) The landing spot is directly above the tree, which you can see beneath you through the glass floor, so you can either cam down to it or walk around to one of the ramps that brings you to the lower floor and approach it from ground level. I believe there are over 60 treats waiting, and I promise they aren't all Christmas themed so you don't have to hesitate if you're just over the holiday season ;) There were a few of course, which were lovely but you won't be seeing them here this evening. I am grateful for them, don't get me wrong, it's really just being ready to focus on other things I guess. 


My first look is the sexy Blackstone - Giovana Dress - Red gift. This daringly cut mini dress has a navel-baring neckline and diagonal cut hem, showing off extra thigh on the left side. We receive sizes for Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD to turn the shine on or off. I have it on in both views above, and I think it might be more noticeable on the right side of my photo. 


Our [Din] Bonnie Fatpack gift also seems to want to help us wrap up the year with extra sex appeal :) The dress and panties (which are basically a slender string) each fit Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy bodies. There is also a HUD, with 8 colors apiece for the top, center, bottom, and panties, plus controls for shine and materials. I felt like mixing things up a bit rather than a monochromatic look, which also gives you ideas of a few of the hues we can select from.


Denim is a timeless essential in my book, so I am delighted with our Yadia Jean Dress - Blue Jeans gift from #UNIVERSA. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Squishy, Khara, Kupra, Kupra Mounds, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, Reborn, Reborn Mounds, and Reborn Waifu mesh bodies provided. I really like the styling, with plunging neckline, pretty collar, and daring side slit for a playful feeling. 


Next we see the beautiful .:{Sofia}:. Cheer Star Gown Dress - Purple dress, whose details immediately made me smile. It is provided in sizing for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, and has a ruffled layer built in with one frill across the bodice and one on each side of the skirt. The ruffles reveal the gold inner fabric, a shiny satin that matches the belt and the floral decorations on the underskirt. That leg slit is an eye-catching detail too, don't you think? I've always thought of purple and gold as a very regal color combination, so this could bring out our inner beauty queen.


My final look of the evening features the [hh] Jada Dress gift from Hilly Haalan. There are two different lengths of the dress included, each in Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. There's also a HUD as you can tell, which offers an impressive 40 colors each for the top, upper skirt, mid skirt, and lower skirt for the longer style dress. I was apparently in an ombre mood when taking these photos :) There are also 4 metal options for the clips on our straps, so this dress is wonderfully customizable.

It was another chaotic day here, as my therapy session turned into an outing to the dentist's office parking lot. It was a little better than yesterday's excursion, but still far too much anxiety for my liking. The weather is still rainy but I think it's supposed to clear up for the weekend :) Dinner at my parents' tomorrow, which I am looking forward to as usual. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Advent Group Gifts from Cosmopolitan Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: Blackstone - Giovana Dress - Red $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [Din] Bonnie Fatpack $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: #UNIVERSA - Yadia Jean Dress - Blue Jeans $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:{Sofia}:. Cheer Star Gown Dress - Purple $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Hilly Haalan [hh] Jada Dress $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment