Thursday, December 21, 2023

Shop and Hop Delphinium

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we dive back into the many gifts available at the Holiday Shop & Hop 2023 event, which consists of 16 regions filled with 320 wonderful designers who are all offering their best merchandise at discounted prices to make your shopping a little easier. There are also loads of gifts, and all of tonight's are from the Delphinium region to help you locate them a bit easier :) I hope you've had some time to start your explorations of this massive event, which is open until the first of January. Two of tonight's gifts have Lara X sizes, exciting news for those of us who are trying to build a wardrobe for that gorgeous new body.


My first look of the evening is the charming Blackstone - Crissy Dress gift. This versatile short sleeved knit dress can be worn as a seasonal look with your choice of 5 festive patterns, or the 5 solids on the HUD can bring it back to year-round, although the belt has Santa vibes ;) We get 4 metal choices for that belt buckle too, so even that can be customized. The dress itself fits Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


If you need a knockout of a dress for the holidays (or whenever!), be sure to claim our free gift at the [ZEX] display, which is their Missy sexy dress Snow. It might not be easy to tell from a still image, but this dress has a sparkly lighting effect, probably from the beautiful beads. It comes in a generous amount of sizes too - Belleza Gen X Classic, Belleza Gen X Curvy, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Maitreya Lara X, and Lara X Petite. That's right, a free Lara X goodie and a petite version to boot! How cool is this style, too, with the long sleeve, bare shoulder, single glove, and daring left thigh slit?


Blueberry has a fantastic gift for us too, that is labeled Blessed - Gift Tops but actually contains so much more :) The long sleeved turtleneck top comes in sizing for eBody Reborn, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite bodies, with a HUD that offers 6 textures which are 4 images on winter white and 2 on black. I chose "Winter is Coming" and "Hello Winter" with a tasty looking mug of cocoa, but they are all excellent seasonal picks. The gift also includes the pleated skirt in the same color as some of the tops' HUD options, and it will fit eBody Reborn, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Lara X, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I love the way the waistline dips a little in the front, and the attached belt hangs down a bit lower than the hem.


Next I randomly chose the striking {GH} Winter Sequin Corset Dress gift from Gabrielle Hamelin to share :) The pencil dress is such a flattering shape, in fitmesh standard sizes along with Belleza Venus, eBody Reborn, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body versions, with a 2 texture HUD which is a slight enough difference that I am wearing one on the left above and the other on the right, if you can tell? There's also a heart light included, which I am wearing and is a very subtle light to help bring out the best of the materials.


For my final look of the night, I slipped into the sexy May24 - Lyon Dress - Shop&Hop Xmas Gift :) The dress is provided in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, all with a handy HUD offering 8 textures each for the main dress and the sleeves. Those choices are 4 colors in solid or snowy, so we can mix and match to personalize the appearance. The color not shown here is red, so maybe you'd like to go with a red and green mix for this weekend? Of course then you'd need to decide with or without snowflakes for each color...spoiler alert, they're all going to look marvelous!

Hair note of the night: Truth Hair released a new gift for their VIP group ($350L to join) called Smitten, and I am in fact smitten with the style :) I didn't see it in the group notices so we do need to go to the store in person to pick it up I believe, and it has the usual fatpack of colors with each color HUD offering a stylist tab to change the look a bit, and there is an accessories HUD because there are loose bows on each side above the ears that I am hiding here tonight but we can hide/show or tint them as we prefer. I'd have had to recolor them several different times tonight and just decided it was easier to turn them off, even if they are adorable. 

It was a productive day, as a quick chat with my mom cemented a time for helping her cook and working on those crab cakes I'm so eager to provide for Christmas Eve, even if I cannot be there in person. She hasn't heard back from the younger of my 2 cousins, so we are planning as though he and his wife (who was ill and missed Thanksgiving as I did) will be there so there will be enough food regardless. If he shows without his lovely wife, he can bring her lots of leftovers and our love ♥. If neither can make it, maybe his brother will be kind enough to drop off some food for them as a Christmas treat. The crab cake recipe was my grandfather's creation and something I do to honor his memory, and I feel like it brings his spirit to the celebrations even if he is no longer physically present. A voice chat will bring me there in person, lol, per my dad's insistence which I found surprising. I'm still working on little details for the upcoming holidays both RL and SL, oh and I did hear back from the support ticket I submitted for my login failures so that was a pleasant and helpful surprise :) It was your basic script of telling me to reboot the router, send a speedtest screenshot, try their viewer (I did, same issues) and I let them know that my alt can still login so it doesn't make sense to be my PC or ISP. Still, I am reassured that someone is working on it and I know they are required to follow that script. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Holiday Shop & Hop - Delphinium Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: Blackstone - Crissy Dress $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [ZEX] Missy sexy dress Snow $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Blueberry - Blessed - Gift Tops $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Gabrielle Hamelin {GH} Winter Sequin Corset Dress $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: May24 - Lyon Dress - Shop&Hop Xmas Gift $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Smitten - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment