Saturday, December 16, 2023

Seasonal Swank

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to the holiday round of the Swank Event, where their free group tag lets us click tons of beautifully wrapped presents to receive generous gifts from talented designers. It makes me so happy to be able to share these with all of you, hopefully spreading a little of the cheer that envelops SL this time of year.


My first look of the evening is the charming :::WILD:::Fashion SWANK Christmas Gift dress. This tulip hemmed mini dress is a striking deep red that almost makes me think burgundy or maroon, ideal for this time of year or honestly any other :) There are sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies provided. 


As I unpacked the [AF] Alicia Tight Micro Dress OffSet gift from anny's Fashion, I realized that there were actually 3 dresses and 2 similarly built tops inside :) The yellow lace dress can be seen on the left above, and light green lace dress is on the right, with the others being a white lace dress, clear kiss top, and white top. Each is packaged with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing, and beautifully textured too I might add. The tops are shorter and stop just above the ruffle on the dresses, and will look great over your favorite pants or skirts.


My next lovely look is our [LABELITA] Christmas Gift Swank Event dress, in snowy white with golden snowflakes and baubles on the skirt. It fits Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and has a great halter neck with the back laced loosely from neck to waist. It looks terrific with heels, sandals, or boots, and the flowing skirt makes me think of ice skating somehow :)


Ahlure would like to tuck their XMas Group gift Miriam Outfit into your stocking if you've been nice this year...or maybe naughty too? ;) It consists of the top, skirt, and belt, each in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The long sleeved top is lifted on each side and tied to reveal considerable underboob, with a fun trio of snowpeople above that wishing us Merry Christmas. I really like the way the gold chain belt looks with the golden hue of the zippers barely holding our skirt in place :) 


One more goodie for this evening, it's the beautiful [ZEX] Vemika Sexy mini dress Rose. My first thought was how pretty the color is, and how the black mesh inset on the midriff really shows it off by contrasting so well :) Then I spotted the high leg slits and the bustline ruffle, you know I was sold by then! There are sizes for eBody Reborn, Juicy, Erika, Erika Squeeze Breast, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies/mods included. 

Well, my day off from blogging did not go anywhere near as planned...I had difficulty sleeping before the dental visit, then woke up an hour later with a fierce panic attack that brought its partner in crime, stomach troubles. Ugh. By the time the appointment was about 3 hours away and I hadn't slept yet, nor had additional meds made any dent in the distress I was in, there really was no option but to cancel. I'm embarrassed and ashamed that my agoraphobia won this round, but I managed to get to my parents' for dinner tonight (visited, didn't eat there) just to feel like I half succeeded at anything. If anyone in your life has ever flaked on plans because of anxiety or similar, please try to be understanding that no matter how disappointed you may have been, they were probably 100 times harder on themselves about it. My anxiety's other buddy is depression, and they are both tormenting me as we glide into the weekend. Speaking of which, the weekend that is, I am taking my usual Saturday evening off from blogging to prepare for my next therapy session which is Sunday early afternoon. The therapist's schedule is changing and that will be the new regular time eventually, which I'm fairly neutral about since I don't really have other plans. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Swank Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: :::WILD:::Fashion SWANK Christmas Gift $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: anny's Fashion [AF] Alicia Tight Micro Dress OffSet $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [LABELITA] Christmas Gift Swank Event $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Ahlure - XMas Group gift Miriam Outfit $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [ZEX] Vemika Sexy mini dress Rose $0L SWANK Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment