Wednesday, December 20, 2023

More Peace on Earth

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several more Peace On Earth Hunt prizes to share, all of which are free for everyone who tracks down the globes (the 'earth' in peace on earth) in each participating store. There are 42 stores on the hunt path for their 14th year, and I am grateful to the newest director who has resurrected a classic seasonal hunt that brings back fondest memories for me. Their website will guide you if you can have it available while you hunt, but most stores have their hint on the hunt sign (either hovertext or by clicking that globe) and they all have the landmark to the next store inside the folder that the prize globe delivers. 


My first look this evening is the intriguing AlaFolie - EMMY PoisFleur hunt prize. This long gown comes in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Slink Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Mini mesh bodies. The black corseted midriff matches the trim and the ribbons wound around the mermaid skirt, while contrasting the floral pattern just right :) You certainly won't feel like a wallflower in this beauty!


Next I found the globe at [Park Place Casuals] so I could claim their cozy Bekah Jersey Dress - Aubergine. The high necked knit dress is included in standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The deep purple shade is beautiful, and handy if you are tired of red and green this time of year ;) Surprisingly I am not at that point yet, and am happily listening to Christmas music while blogging.


I hadn't seen Prism Designs in any hunts lately, so it was a pleasant surprise to visit to seek out their globe :) It rewarded me with the Jezzixa Cazalet for Prism Designs - Nia Skirt Set seen here, a blouse and skirt that each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and there is a standard fitted size for each that should work with classic avatars. We even receive a HUD with the two colors shown for our skirt, green or red, both of which match the festive trim on the bodice of our square necked blouse. 


Ink Blots usually does provided two gifts inside each hunt prize, male and female fashions, so I wasn't surprised but still very grateful for their POE14 Female Gift (and the male for Xan since he hunted with me). The ruffled blouse and asymmetrical hemmed skirt each come in classic M and fitmesh M for classic avatars, plus sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The plaid almost made me think kilt, but not with that diagonal hemline ;) I like that they are separates, so if you ever want to pair either piece with anything else in your inventory, you have that option.


My final look of the evening is the ~MystRie~ First Snow Gown/Cloak prize. The gown can be worn alone or with the fur trimmed cloak, each of which are provided in a fitmesh M size as well as eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The white-on-white gives the snowflakes a gorgeous embossed feeling, and if your hands are still a bit chilly you can also add the fur handwarmer with a built in pose as shown. I felt like either Cinderella or a winter bride in this amazing prize :)

Wow, I keep marveling at how fast the time is flying towards the holidays! It felt like the month just started a few days ago, yet here we are less than a week from Christmas. Next thing we know, we'll be having to remember to put 24 instead of 23 for the year, and I'm giggling because I know that one takes me a while to adjust to. It was a quiet day here and I am not sure what tomorrow holds, perhaps a small outing, but the weather has been crappy so I'm not much looking forward to being out in the cold. I've been dealing with SL login issues on my main account, but my alt can still get in, so it isn't a computer or internet problem. It's been at least a week, off and on, but this morning I figured out I can login at locations other than my 'home' (rented skybox and yes the rent is paid up) without trouble, so I've filed a support ticket but don't expect a speedy reply due to the holidays. Honestly don't know what their usual turnaround time is for those, and I'm afraid to ask anyone :P  Well at least I've got alternatives, even if it's a pain in the bum. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Peace On Earth 14:

Photo 1:
Dress: AlaFolie - EMMY PoisFleur $0L POE Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: [Park Place Casuals] Bekah Jersey Dress - Aubergine $0L POE Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Jezzixa Cazalet for Prism Designs - Nia Skirt Set $0L POE Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Ink Blots - POE14 Female Gift $0L POE Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: ~MystRie~ First Snow Gown/Cloak $0L POE Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment