Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Swank For The Holidays

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm switching gears from Advent to another annual event that I also greatly enjoy each year, the SWANK Holiday Event. The event's group is free to join, and that tag enables you to click dozens and dozens of gifts throughout both floors of the building. The designers are generous as usual, and you'll be pleased to know that there are clothing and accessories for men and women, along with treats to brighten up your home this season :) I am always excited to see designers thinking of the guys too, as I've noticed the vast majority of gifts and sales offers tend to be female fashions and I feel bad for those with male avatars. The event is open until the end of the month, so we do have time to grab those demos and make some shopping decisions while enjoying our new gifts.


My first look of the evening is the lovely #SHOOSH - Tilly Jumpsuit [37] gift, yours for free with that Swank group tag. The tight strapless top with sweetheart neckline flows into the looser fit pants with flared legs to balance things beautifully, and I'm loving the rainbow stripes :) We receive sizes for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and I am confident that it will look terrific on all of them!


Next I have some fun gifts from Hawkers House, two packages that contain a total of 3 well-coordinated pieces that I am definitely wearing all together. The *HH* Ladies Mesh Nora Laced Sweater Pine comes in classic M and fitmesh M sizes for classic avatars, along with sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. Also in that same box you'll find *HH* Ladies Mesh Slim Leather Leggings Chestnut in 3 classic sizes (S, M, L) and Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous sizing. The lacing of the sweater matches the leggings wonderfully, and we can polish off the look by adding the *HH* Ladies Mesh Issola Platform Stiletto Boots Choco gift. There are Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and classic versions provided, and I'm sure they will be very handy to wear with plenty of outfits you already own too as a nice neutral.


[Pink&Love] helps us get ready for a flirty holiday outing with their Natty - Outfit - Onyx gift. The top comes in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Kupra Ups, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy sizes, while the skirt fits Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Reborn Rolls. The garters sizes include Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Kupra Maze, Legacy, Legacy Maze, Maitreya, Maitreya Maze, Reborn, and Reborn Maze, and the boots will fit Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet. (Whew!) As a special bonus, there is also a HUD for the top with 9 textures, which are 3 different colors in three varieties apiece. I love the hints of gold here and there, especially the playful belt that is attached to our mini skirt.


Next I slipped into the [4U] ~ HOLIDAY Collection ~ 001A gift, a fun hooded dress that has a sweatshirt flavor to it :) In sizes for Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Star mesh bodies, it has green hood strings draped down the front alongside the "Ho Ho Ho" image ironed on. There's even a bit of holly next to the words, just right for the season. 


My final look of the night is our AXE - DRESS GIFT, which is a stunning high necked mini dress that shimmers as it hugs our curves. The fabric is intriguing as it is probably latex but almost appears foil-like, with black flowers on a vibrant red background. Claim this gift and you'll receive Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes of this beauty. 

I had a busy day with a quick outing to my parents', then tonight I watched a hockey game that my team lost in overtime. Now I'm trying to make sure all my notes are ready for my therapy session tomorrow, and that weird old charger my housemate found better have worked on my poor phone, LOL, so I can even attend the virtual video session :) The phone was 0% battery, as I almost never use it and left it downstairs where I do the sessions so it was out of sight, out of mind. Tomorrow's big topic will probably be Thursday's dental visit, a big source of anxiety even when the agoraphobia was mostly at bay. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Swank Event:

Photo 1:
Jumpsuit: #SHOOSH - Tilly Jumpsuit [37] $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Hawkers House *HH* Ladies Mesh Nora Laced Sweater Pine $0L SWANK Group Gift
Pants: *HH* Ladies Mesh Slim Leather Leggings Chestnut $0L SWANK Group Gift
Shoes: *HH* Ladies Mesh Issola Platform Stiletto Boots Choco $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Pink&Love] Natty - Outfit - Onyx $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [4U] ~ HOLIDAY Collection ~ 001A $0L SWANK Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: AXE - DRESS GIFT $0L SWANK Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment