Thursday, December 28, 2023

Hunting At Poet's Heart

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features a selection of free hunt prizes from the Holiday Hunt taking place at a small shopping center with 3 stores who are all participating. Please click the sign when you land for a notecard with all your information, like hints and photos of the prizes. Poet's Heart is the one whose tempting treats appear here tonight, with the other stores being Pink Moon (poses) and Lily of the Sea (mermaid wear). All the prizes are inside fairy hats crafted from a dark green felt, and fairies must have relatively small heads because they aren't very big hats ;) I admit this was a tricky hunt even with the hints, but I also was going it alone (usually Xan assists me with hunts but he was already signed out for the night) and I was feeling frazzled due to RL so probably not at my sharpest. One bit of advice I'll offer is to be sure to look high and low in the area that each hint leads you to, as my failure to initially do so caused me to miss a few on my first exploration. Truthfully I never did find all of them, lol, but I am absolutely delighted with the generous goodies I did locate :) The hunt is open until the 3rd of January, so please visit soon.


My first look of the evening is the PH - Maya - Holiday Edition prize from Poet's Heart. This lovely dress comes in sizes for eBody, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 8 vibrant color choices. All the textures have the same gorgeous floral designs on front and back, bodice and skirt, so just the right little touches :) The colors are on the darker, bold side, which look wonderful with the style.


Next we see one of their more fantasy or roleplay themed creations, the PH - Noor - Holiday Edition. This outfit consists of the top, sleeves, and pants which are separates in sizing for eBody, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. You'll also find a HUD inside the gift with 6 colors for the main fabric and 9 for the trim, so you can mix and match as I've done here. The black trim on the left above really shows off the gold embossing, yet there is something clean and elegant about the uniform look I chose on the right :) I look like I'm ready to grant a wish, don't you think?


The PH - Grace - Holiday Edition prize is a striking halter gown with full flowing skirt, in sizes for eBody, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The HUD offers 4 shades of blue each for the top skirt portions, so we can have a solid colored dress like on the right above, or tease out a little variety as I've done on the left above.


This fascinating outfit is yet another Poet's Heart prize, called PH - Raya - Holiday Edition. Its bodysuit, collar A, collar B, and skirt components each fit eBody, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with the collar A being the metallic portion and the collar B is the two sashes that flow from it. The included HUD lets us select from 8 colors for each piece, as well as 8 metals for those areas for a very customizable appearance. The designer went with soft pastels for this edition, and I am definitely a fan :)


My final look of the night is the PH - Amaya - Holiday Edition prize, and all I can say is wow!! Well okay, I will say more though...like I must tell you that the full skirted gown has a sweetheart neckline and separate sleeves, each in eBody, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes. It's also helpful to share that there is a HUD provided too, with 3 beautiful texture choices for the gown (ombres!!!) and 6 for the ribbons, which are the 3 to match the gowns and 3 neutrals like black and white. The holiday editions of their creations are fantastic, aren't they? That should tell you why I enjoy all their offerings so much, and yes I did pick up some demos for when I have time to return and shop :)

It was a whirlwind of a day, thanks to having to go to the podiatrist despite my anxiety telling me I should not leave the house. The entire way there was sheer terror (quick trip, not ridiculous traffic, nothing that would bother most people) and then a longer than usual wait to see the doctor which just made the panic attacks worse. He was very kind though, asked how things had been and I said the feet are doing fine, so he added "and the other issues?" so I knew he meant the agoraphobia. I answered and he said when he saw my name on the schedule he was excited for me to be able to be there, so it really meant a lot that he cared. Last time he'd mentioned that his mom also suffers from agoraphobia, so I think that makes him more compassionate about it :) The ride home was slightly easier but still not great, and then all the anxiety meds I took finally kicked in LOL so it was naptime. That made dinner late, but not a big deal. Tomorrow I'll have lots to discuss in therapy, that's for dang sure. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Poet's Heart:

Photo 1:
Dress: Poet's Heart PH - Maya - Holiday Edition $0L Holiday Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: PH - Noor - Holiday Edition $0L Holiday Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: PH - Grace - Holiday Edition $0L Holiday Hunt

Photo 4:
Outfit: PH - Raya - Holiday Edition $0L Holiday Hunt

Photo 5:
Dress: PH - Amaya - Holiday Edition $0L Holiday Hunt

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment