Monday, December 11, 2023

More Advent-ures

 Hiya everyone! Today is another post filled with gifts I found in my explorations of Advent calendars that make December a very special month in SL. The best source I've found of information is the FabFree advent post, and it lets you know if the gifts are free or a small cost, group tag needed or not, and if you need to be a group member they let you know if there is a fee to join it. The goodies I'm sharing this morning are all either for free groups or there is no group needed, so these will not affect your holiday budget in the least :) Of course, visiting these fantastic stores might inspire you to do some shopping when you see their great merchandise, which is something I encourage to thank them for spreading holiday cheer. 


My first look of the day comes from DW Design, whose Advent calendar does not need any particular group tag to click. The gift for the 11th is their lovely Lantern in the Snow Dress, a royal blue pencil dress with a beautiful wintry pattern. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


Another Advent calendar you don't want to miss is the 11 .::DS::. Velma Snowflake outfit from Dark Salvation. The bra and panties are linked together and worn as one, in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. I love the slender chain around the waist, and the little heart that dangles from its end :) Their general style here is sexy, so you can expect each day's gifts to be equally alluring.


For a festive pop of color, be sure to join the free group at AMUI and claim their "Kim" Dress & Jacket RED today! The dress, jacket, and jacket overlayer will each fit eBody Reborn, Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. I'm wearing the dress alone on the left, and with the overlayer on the right which as you can see is slightly sheer. The jacket itself is solid with the same texturing, both very pretty :) I can't resist a high quality mini dress, but it's even better with an optional jacket!


Applique` Chic has two tree-shaped stacks of gift boxes as their Advent calendars, one for men and the other for ladies. I think you can tell which I'm sharing here, lol, their AC: Vintage Christmas Pink Advent Day 11 gift. The pale mauve pink fabric has an even lighter colored pattern of trees and snowflakes, beautifully contrasted by the white of the collar, cuffs, and hem trim. There are sizes for Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies included. I'd like to note that most of the prior gifts are available for $10L if you miss any days, but they usually seem to have at least 2 set for $0L at any given time. I've been a fan of theirs for a very long time now, so I'm always pleased to visit :)


My final look of the day is noteworthy because of one of the sizes included, for the new Maitreya Lara X body :) This is only the second piece of clothing I've blogged so far with the new size, so it is very exciting and a good sign that moving forward we will be seeing it more. This is the MadCatCreations treat called MCC - woman - xmas sweater 11, and is from the room labeled "Women" because across the way there is another Advent calendar for the men in their labeled department :) So the sizes of our sweater are Gen X Classic, Gen X Classic Petite, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Legacy Petite, Maitreya, Maitreya X, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Reborn, Reborn Juicy, Reborn Waifu, and Senra Jamie mesh bodies. The sign next to the board says to join the group to claim the gifts, and it was initially free but is now $1L, however I have accidentally claimed the gift without the group tag active (the chaos of visiting dozens of stores while tired LOL) and realized that it will distribute even if you are not in the group. I believe that so far all the gifts have included a Lara X size, so your wardrobe building can begin with a bevy of fun sweaters for the holidays. 

There were at least a dozen other gifts I'd have loved to share but simply don't have the time in one post, so I really do urge you to look at that FabFree listing if you haven't already. My plans are to shift back to evening blogging tomorrow, so no post tonight, and then I'll be taking a day off on Thursday after my overdue dental appointment. It is admittedly a bit of a weird week, but I am trying to balance SL, RL, the holidays, and my continuing anxiety/panic issues. I feel like every time I log in, I find out about something else I'll need to be blogging ;) December as a blogger is utter chaos, but it's better than having nothing at all to do. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: DW Design - Lantern in the Snow Dress $0L Advent Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Dark Salvation 11 .::DS::. Velma Snowflake $0L Advent Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ::AMUI:: "Kim" Dress & Jacket RED $0L Advent Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Applique` Chic AC: Vintage Christmas Pink Advent Day 11 $0L Advent Gift

Photo 5:
Top: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - xmas sweater 11 $0L Advent Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment