Friday, December 8, 2023

Off-Line Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're taking a peek at the December group gifts for the "Off-Line" store's free group. Each month they switch out these gifts, and there are generally 5-8 of them at a time so it is a very generous group to stay a member of for frequent new treats. I enjoy stopping by and look forward to the changing of the gifts, as well as the bonus of getting to share them with all of you :) There are so many different colors in each of these gifts, those of us who crave variety will be quite satisfied. Those who look for sexy styling will also be pleased, as you will see...


First I slipped into the "Off-Line" x "Aria" Bodysuit / Fatpack gift, well at least 2 of the many wonderful versions of it ;) There are unpacker HUDs for each size - Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. They each hold this playful short sleeved bodysuit in black, brown, buttercream, cantaloupe, cobalt, grey, hot pink (seen on the right above), lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, passion, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio (left), rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, turquoise, and white. Whew! No wonder the sizes are packed up separately, right? :) The style is intriguing, with short sleeves and a strap attached to the right one, and "I'm Fine" across the front with "I want to die" curved beneath it. I'm mostly fine, LOL, so please don't take my wearing this as a hint or a statement of any sort. The pistachio color gives the camo print a traditional feeling, but of course I've seen camouflage in all sorts of fun hues for civilian fashions :)


Next we have the flirty "Off-Line" x "Aubrey" Set / Fatpack gift, which fits a similar set of bodies with BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya versions. These sized HUDs each contain the top and skirt, both in black, blue, cobalt, lime, nude, olive, orange, pink, purple, red, and wine. I'm wearing the black top with the nude skirt on the left above, with both pieces in purple to the right. The skirt has a functional appearance with those zippered pockets, and the top reminds me of a bikini with longer straps wound around the midriff. 


I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever owned a bodysuit in RL (thanks, short torso) so I get over my FOMO by enjoying them here in SL :) A great example is the "Off-Line" x "Elaine" Knit Skintight / Fatpack group gift, a stunning knit bare shouldered number with long sleeves and high cut hips. It fits Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with each size packaged (yep, more unpacking HUDs!) in lots of colors for us to select from. I'm wearing damask on the left and steel on the right, while our other choices are called black, bone, brown, fuchsia, geranium, grey, indigo, maroon, papaya, pear, pearwood, pigeon, rose, royal, sage, spring, teal, violet, and white. I'm a bit curious if any of their skirts from other outfits, both this month's gifts and prior ones, would layer nicely over this to keep my booty and thighs warm enough to go outside!


Our "Off-Line" x "Envy" Set / Fatpack has some special details like an extra size (BBL in addition to their usual Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya) and two versions of their top - solid and sheer. Those and the pants are each packaged by size, in black, grey, lemon, nude, passion, periwinkle, salmon, tangerine, and white versions. Can you guess which I'm wearing above? That'd be solid salmon top with periwinkle pants to the left, and the sheer tangerine paired with grey pants on the right side. The pants have that fun latex type shine, and the sheer top on the right doesn't look overly see-through from the side view at least. From the front, you can see nippleage ;) I know I made up a word there, but it happens and I apparently get bored sticking with just actual commonly accepted language, LOL. 


My final look of the evening is the "Off-Line" x "Antionette" Set + Heels / Fatpack group gift, which is jam packed with possibilities! We receive a bikini, skirt, bodysuit, and heels to fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. There's also a HUD with 20 colors for each piece to mix and match, as well as a button to adjust the transparency of the bodysuit. I've got it at full visibility here, but you can choose by increments of 10% and my suggestion as always is just to try things out and see what you like :) I'm wearing the heels on both sides, the bikini with skirt over it on the left, and our bodysuit with the skirt on the right. The skirt has a sash or sarong flavor to it, very handy for over the bikini :) The top and panties of the bikini are linked together and worn at the same time, and tinted together with the HUD. I really like the heels and may borrow them for other outfits, just pop a copy of the heels and one of the HUD in an outfit folder. 

Whew, it was a busy one here! I had my therapy session, which did involve walking a fair bit, when the therapist dropped a little bombshell on me. Apparently one of our goals is for me to attend a session in person, which is about 40 minutes away. That is like 5 times the distance I can comfortably go at this point, heh, so I've been freaking out about it ever since. Nothing is even scheduled and it was almost mentioned in passing, yet it was enough to make the anxiety spiral. I would be content with being a homebody, but I wanted to be able to go to local (10-15 minute car rides would be considered local in my area since everything is fairly close together) appointments when necessary. Oh well, tomorrow is dinner at my parents', and I'm guessing there will be holiday discussions since we were distracted away from them somehow last week. She'd mentioned some little details via text that made me think she wanted to talk about it more in person, and I will most likely be making my grandpa's crab cakes even if I cannot attend in person. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from "Off-Line":

Photo 1:
Bodysuit: "Off-Line" x "Aria" Bodysuit / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Aubrey" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: "Off-Line" x "Elaine" Knit Skintight / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Envy" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Antionette" Set + Heels / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment