Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Feeling Free and Fab

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I felt the urge to check out some gifts for the FabFree in SL group, which is always free to join and is the inworld presence of the amazing blog by the same name. I'm a longtime fan of both, and always eager to share their gifts whenever I get the chance because there are so many generous and talented designers who take part. While there have been several newer ones added recently (more all the time!) I headed down the list of gifts somewhat to see what ones have been available for a bit, in case they are going to be swapped out soon. I wouldn't want you to miss out :) The good news with that is if any are replaced by the time you read this post, the new gifts are sure to be just as lovely! I know of at least one time that a gift was replaced the very next day after I'd blogged it, so pretty much anything is possible. Just pop on that "I am Fabulous" group tag and come along with me...


My first stop of the evening was YM SHOP, where I cammed way up their group gift wall to find the Yolandi Outfit for FabFree :) They are quite generous as you will see. The lace trimmed dress comes in 5 classic and 5 fitmesh standard sizes as well as sizing for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. We also receive shoes to fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet, and the pretty purse in my left hand that has a built in holding pose. It is a very well-coordinated look which I greatly appreciate :) Classy and a touch flirty, don't you think?


We can ramp up the sex appeal with another black dress, the YoU By GeMyles Lorinda Dress. I do love halter necklines, and this is no exception. There are sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Hourglass, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 15 lace textures for the bodice. As you can probably tell, they are somewhat sheer for the most part, some textures more than others, and I was impressed by the wide range of types of lace offered. To claim this treat, please right click the vendor image and pay $1L, which is immediately refunded to you while the gift is delivered.


Next I had some fun with the YoUnique Couture Delice Tee Trio gift, a delicate and shiny tube top with lace trim. We receive eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Signature, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes, along with a 3 texture HUD. You can pair this with just about anything from skirts to shorts to leggings, but I reached for my favorite Delizio jeans which are a marketplace freebie that have become essential to my wardrobe :)


I also found a daring bodysuit from BWC called TakeTheRisk Strappy BodySuit, so obviously I took the risk and am sharing it here ;) The name says it all, and our group gift includes sizing for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD that offers 8 main colors and 4 metals, so it is very easily customizable. The rear is mostly teeny straps, so that view is even more intended for mature audiences. That's not a complaint, just explaining why you aren't seeing my bum on display yet again. 


My final look of the evening sums up the past weekend I think, and is a great choice for when you've had enough adulting or people-ing. Our Tastic-Nope Hoodie Dress group gift comes in Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with a succinct "NOPE." across the front in white to match the seams and cuffs. If your RL weather refuses to recognize that the calendar says it's spring now (like mine), you might want to layer some jeans or leggings beneath this to keep those legs a little warmer. I am all bundled up at my desk right now, wondering if Mother Nature needs a reboot or an upgrade to some software somewhere. 

It was a decent day here, other than being chilly and anxious about the upcoming weekend. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Outfit: YM SHOP_Yolandi Outfit $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: YoU By GeMyles Lorinda Dress $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Top: YoUnique Couture Delice Tee Trio $0L FabFree Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: BWC TakeTheRisk Strappy BodySuit $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Tastic-Nope Hoodie Dress $0L FabFree Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment