Thursday, March 28, 2024

Delicatt Couture At Palomma Plaza

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Palomma Plaza, specifically the Delicatt Couture display there, for a handful of generous gifts. The Palomma Plaza group tag "Doves Angel" is how we claim these gifts for free, and it doesn't cost anything to join the group so these treats are what I think of as "free-free", lol. More than a year later and it's still emotional for me to visit the former site of The Free Dove, but even as my heart twists a little I am equally pleased that her dear friend Shelby Monitor is honoring her memory so meaningfully :) The region name is the same (Gallii) and the building appearance will also be familiar if you'd visited the original Free Dove after Palomma redesigned it in a very sleek and modern styling. There is a little something for everyone there, from clothing and jewelry to hair and makeup, avatar accessories, shapes, skins, and AOs. Most male items are towards one side, but some designers have both male and female offerings on the same display table so I'm just going to suggest wandering around and enjoying the browsing.


My first look of the evening is the Delicatt Couture - Lynda Gown Darkness gift. What a stunning gown! The red rose on the single sleeve is as dramatic as the black satin fabric and the roses at the hem adorned with skulls. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies.


For this look I changed into the lovely Delicatt Couture - Ginny Long Dress duo. It includes blue (the darker hue on the left) and blue baby (right above) versions, which both come in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body versions. The flowing top layer on the bodice looks very pretty over the floor length skirt, gently pleated for a touch of movement when we walk. The colors made me think of the ocean, like the deeper blue further from the shore and the lighter shade in the shallow area approaching the sand.


Next we bring the romance with the Delicatt Couture - Natalia Robe with bodysuit gift :) I made sure it would be obvious from my photos that they are separate pieces and can be worn individually, and both are provided in standard mesh sizes plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The robe is sheer which helps it show off the bodysuit even better from every angle when worn together, and it has that nice black belt tied beneath the bust. 


You can liven up your spring with this pair of sexy mini dresses, called Delicatt Couture - Olivia mini dress. The blue plaid and pink plaid versions are each included in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. The pert collar looks so cute above the bare back, and the brief hem is even more seductive with the slits on each thigh in the front.


My final look of the evening is the charming Delicatt Couture - Carina Romper Gift, which comes in 3 spectacular color options. Those would be purple (left above), shell (right), and peach, each of which include standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. The peach not shown is a dark coral-ish shade of peach, very pretty just like these two :) I was being random, not unusual for me, and I was quite pleasantly surprised by the shell color which I expected to be a creamy white or sand color. As you can see it's more a turquoise and really eye-catching!

Well, we are just past halfway through the week since Wednesday is coming to a close :) I did attempt to color my hair with a box kit at home earlier, and it honestly didn't do much (grays are still popping through everywhere like tinsel in the wrong season) so I probably didn't leave it on quite long enough. I didn't want to overdo it, but I also had a mishap with the timer so I might have slightly panicked. My hair didn't turn green or fall out or anything, lol, so I'm considering it a modest success. I doubt my parents will even notice on Friday, as over the years they didn't usually notice when I had it professionally done much brighter auburn and got several inches chopped off all at once. It's not a complaint, just explaining that they don't really pay attention to cosmetic changes I suppose I could say. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Dress: Delicatt Couture - Lynda Gown Darkness $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Delicatt Couture - Ginny Long Dress $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Delicatt Couture - Natalia Robe with bodysuit $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Delicatt Couture - Olivia mini dress $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 5:
Rompers: Delicatt Couture - Carina Romper Gift $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment