Saturday, March 30, 2024

Flying Back To Blackbird Lace

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got more gifts and prizes from Blackbird Lace, so it is a part two of yesterday's post. Same info applies - the group is free to join, and you can use a teleporter board to reach the 2nd (top, in the USA we'd call it 3rd) floor where all the gifts and lucky boards/chairs are located. There are midnight mania boards too so please give those a click while you're there with that group tag active :) I have been clicking them but there haven't been enough participants yet to win the prizes, and there are 5 impressive goodies on them. I'm still astonished by the designer's generosity, and I hope you find lots that suit your personal style.


My first look of the evening is the fantastic group gift called Anais Outfit by Blackbird Lace. The single sleeved top and flared pants each fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. Coordinating heels are provided in sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet. As you can guess, we also receive a HUD in this gift, with 10 textures each for top, pants, and heels :) The mix of solids and patterns allow for a great deal of creativity, always appreciated.


This gorgeous look is the Micaela Dress by BL group gift, a ruched sheath dress with spaghetti straps and a fun abstract texture. It comes in sizing for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Classic, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. This is a great choice for the weekend if you want something you can dress up or down, depending on the jewelry and footwear you accessorize with :)


I also picked up the summery Andromeda Dress BY BL group gift. This is a tank style mini dress with 5 vibrant patterns via HUD, all with sunglasses and ice cream cones among the items seen on the print. We receive Altamura, Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, eBody Curvy, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes.


LYDIA GIFT by BlackbirdLace is a wonderful pairing of low cut tank top and high waisted miniskirt, both very figure-hugging :) They are each included in sizes for Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There's also a HUD with 12 colors for each, so naturally I had a great time playing with that as I usually do. 


For my final look of the evening, I switched over to a lucky board gift called VANESSA DRESS by Blackbird Lace. This loose fitting halter dress plunges deeply both back and front, just a terrific flirty style that looks extra sexy in striped animal print :) There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body sizes, and a 5 color HUD. I'm not sure if the print is tiger or zebra since I associate both with those stripes, but I'm leaning towards tiger for some reason. They have a sequined appearance in all colors too, very heavy on the "wow" factor which is great for the weekend too.

Ugh, yeah that is the best word to sum up my day I'm afraid. My anxiety had an absolute field day worrying about the farmers market trip I'd had planned for tomorrow, so I tried to get some sleep but 3 hours later I was still in bed completely freaking out with nausea and just general anxiety. Got up, took an extra half dose of medication (I am always careful and don't take it recklessly or excessively) and I guess about an hour later I fell asleep finally. No dinner at my parents', and no stressful trip tomorrow either. I feel like a failure again, but that's just something to discuss again with the therapist which is Sunday. I don't know why I have an appointment on Easter Sunday, lol, but apparently it's fine with him so it's fine with me. If I'd had plans I would have just told him so, and I'm sure he'd have gladly accommodated, but I wasn't even thinking last Sunday that oh it's Easter next week. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts and Prizes from Blackbird Lace:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Anais Outfit by Blackbird Lace $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Micaela Dress by BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Andromeda Dress BY BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: LYDIA GIFT by BlackbirdLace $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: VANESSA DRESS by Blackbird Lace $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment