Thursday, March 7, 2024

POSH Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features some generous group gifts for the POSH Event, whose Spring Break round is open until the 15th of March. Their group is free to join, and it is needed to claim the gifts you see here, but there are other deeply discounted items of around $30L or less that do not involve a group tag. It's always a fun place to visit, with plenty of talented designers offering fashions for popular mesh bodies.


My first look of the evening is the gift from Allure Couture called Rylee Shorts Outfit Green. The macaw on the front of the shorts helped make this an instant favorite for me :) The bra and shorts are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique body sizes, while the matching sandals will fit Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet. The textures are fantastic here, with a double row of white lace atop the floral and parrot patterned bra. 


Delicatt Couture has a double gift for us, as their Crystal Sash Belt Romper long - 2 colors set contains both versions shown above. Those are one-piece outfits whose top is bare shouldered with slender sheer stripes, loosely tucked into flowing pants. Each comes in classic M and fitmesh M for classic avatars, plus sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. I really like both colors, however I am thinking that the turquoise might be more flattering with my strawberry blonde hair?


Don't forget to visit the D0llz display, where among their offerings you can find this super generous Octavia top/skirt fatpack, and I do mean FAT! There are dozens of varieties included (either 45 or 46, I counted twice and got different results LOL) each packaged separately with both top and skirt in sizes for BBL, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. I'm wearing the Pink Strawberry Skirt/Top on the left above, and Pastel Purple on the right. I had a good giggle playing "Let's see how many poses Dawn can find to hide the nipples" because yes ladies, they do peep through from beneath that teeny frill of a top ;)


For my final look of the night I randomly chose two more from the fatpack to share, simply because how can I resist showing off more of these beauties? D0llz Octavia Red Plaid Skirt/Top is the flirty number on the left above, and I changed into their Octavia Blue Floral Skirt/Top for the right side of the photo. There are plenty of other colors and patterns still waiting in the fatpack for you if none of these were quite your jam, from polka dots to splashes to fun abstract looks. I'm always looking for intriguing details, like the way one strap dangles down the shoulder, and the way all of our skirts have different coordinated bows on the back of the waistband. 

It was another quiet day with another low-key outing, which I can hardly call them outings honestly because what I'm doing this week is spending an increasing amount of time each day sitting in the car. With the engine off. That's right, they are not outings but innings? *groan* I went from 20 to 30 to 40 minutes so far in 3 days, then tomorrow should be 50 followed by Friday going to dinner at my parents'. That is an actual outing and not part of this, so then Saturday will be a full hour. Then my next therapy session is Sunday, once again taking place in the vehicle. Somehow my life has become quite bizarre, lol, but I'm muddling my way through as always. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Posh Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Allure Couture Rylee Shorts Outfit Green $0L Posh Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfits: Delicatt Couture - Crystal Sash Belt Romper long - 2 colors $0L Posh Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit Left: D0llz Octavia Pink Strawberry Skirt/Top $0L Posh Group Gift
Outfit Right: D0llz Octavia Pastel Purple Skirt/Top $0L Posh Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit Left: D0llz Octavia Red Plaid Skirt/Top $0L Posh Group Gift
Outfit Right: D0llz Octavia Blue Floral Skirt/Top $0L Posh Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment