Monday, March 25, 2024

Goodies from Off-Line

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have some wonderful group gifts to take a look at, from "Off-Line" for their free store group. They recently put out their March and April gifts, 7 for each, and I'd been checking regularly for this exciting happening so you know it brightened my weekend :) I'm very grateful for their generosity as I've mentioned plenty of times before. All of tonight's looks are March gifts, and I'll be saving the April ones for the future since I'm sure they will still be there throughout next month. 


For my first look I am enjoying the "Off-Line" x Havoc / "Clarke" Set / Fatpack gift. It is packaged by sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and each contains the top and pants in baby blue, black, blue, chocolate, nude, olive, pink, purple, red, and white. I'm wearing the chocolate top with the olive pants on the left, baby blue top and blue pants on the right. They make for a great casual combo, don't you think?


Time to get flirty with the "Off-Line" x "Evie" Dress / Fatpack gift! These sheer dresses fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with each unpacker HUD holding plenty of colors - black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white. You can see the lime on the left above and the taffy on the right, both of which show the see-through fabric if you notice how visible my belly button and bum crack are ;) 


Another great fatpack of a gift for March is their "Off-Line" x "Nicky" Set / Fatpack. It consists of the top and skirt for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with each size packaged with both pieces in plenty of colors. I'm wearing the pigeon top and skirt on the left, lemon top and thistle skirt on the right, and we also receive black, buttercream, cantaloupe, lavender, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, tangerine, turquoise, and white of each. This is a fun outfit for spring since it has long sleeves but bared midriff, and I'd be tempted to layer a bra beneath (BOM) if I was looking for a more bundled up style.


Since summer is right around the corner and literally just a teleport away in SL, I'm also very happy to share the "Off-Line" x "Jenna" Bikini / Fatpack gift. The top, bottom, and shorts are each provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a bikini HUD that offers 22 classic colors, 22 bandana prints, and 22 swirl prints each for top and bottom, plus a shorts HUD with 7 denim and 7 swirl prints each with black or white pockets. The buttons are circles with a horizontal line through each, and you click the upper half for the top of the bikini and the lower half for the bottom, or in the case of the shorts it is labeled which is for white pockets and which for black. As you can see from my rear view, the shorts come in handy to cover the G-string style thong bikini bottom ;)


I kept the bikini bottom and shorts on for my final look of the evening, which is the gift called "Off-Line" x "Octavia" Tank & Bag / Fatpack. This is a really clever style with a cropped tank top and a useful looking bag held in front of us by multiple straps, with unpacker HUDs for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. Each of those holds baby blue, black, blue, brown (seen on the left above), green, pink, purple (right above), red, white, and yellow versions. This will be easy to wear with your favorite pants or skirts, and handy for everything from roleplay to hiking to an amusement park trip :) Of those things, I have done the latter two and think something like this would have looked quite sharp, and practical.

This weekend felt quick I think, but my sense of timing is extremely wonky lately so yours might not have been :) It was my Sunday that was busy, with a therapy visit that opened discussions about my talk with my primary care doc and the plans I need to make related to that, and then somehow got to the farmers market I've been staying home from for several months. Guess what? I'll be attempting to go this coming Saturday 😮! I am torn between excitement and terror, lol, and part of that is that a few of the people there are going to make a fuss over my return and I do not want that. I am not comfortable with people paying attention to me like that I guess, so I need to keep track of how many booths I visit and how people react as 'data' for my therapist. I think it was last August that I was last there, so it's been far too long and I do miss the people there. If it goes well, it will be a huge relief and a boost to my progress :) If it doesn't go completely smoothly I have to try to accept that and not let it become a huge setback, and realize that just attempting to go is a positive thing. I have to not fixate on it all week or I'll worry myself sick quite literally. I'm hoping you all had a beautiful weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Off-Line:

Photo 1:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x Havoc / "Clarke" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Evie" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Nicky" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Jenna" Bikini / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Octavia" Tank & Bag / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Audacious - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment