Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're exploring the Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes 4 Hunt by Cheeky Monkey Hunts. There are tons of terrific prizes and exclusive offers, all hiding in golden eggs (flat prim images, not 3D rounded eggs) for $1L for the hunt prizes and $25L or $50L for the exclusive treats. The website is your source for all the landmarks, hints, and preview images so you know what each egg will hold and how to find them. My thanks as always go to the designers for sharing their creativity with us so affordably, and the organizers for working so hard to make sure we have so many possibilities to visit each round :) From familiar faces to new surprises, the variety always appeals to me and makes me smile.


My first look of the evening comes from The Sissy Bar, and is their (TSB) Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes 4 outfit. The tank top comes in classic S, M, L and fitmesh S, M, L sizes for classic avatars as well as Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The shorts have a similar set of sizes - 5 standard plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. The stonewashed beige denim shorts are a fun pairing for the vivid yellow tank with a sweet spring scene on the front :)


I borrowed (kept on) the TSB shorts to show you two of the three awesome tops you can find at The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. in their new set of sizing. The $1L prize for this round is called BUNNY BUTT Tee, and yep that is it on the left above saying "Guess what? Bunny Butt" with an adorable cotton tail in the middle. I love the half-a-lop look of one ear straight up and the other flopped over, making our rabbit friend a little extra sassy. The $50L exclusive offer to find is their CAN'T STOP STARING Tee, and I definitely agree with the wording of "so cute you can't stop staring"! Another precious bunny, this time wearing a sunflower on one ear and holding an egg decorated with hearts, it's cuteness overload ♥. So the new sizes can be unpacked individually via HUD, and include 5 standard sizes as well as sizing for eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Just deliver the one you need and hold onto the HUD for future reference, in case you ever switch bodies as I've done a few times over the years :) It's the way SL goes, growth and change are good signs.


Bring on more bunnies! GoodVibes has a $1L prize called HUNT Cheeky Bunny - Mint, a fun combo of flirty and cute. The crossed top and ruffled shorts each fit Maitreya and Star mesh bodies, and we also receive the adjustable bunny ears for that perfect extra touch. Be sure to read the enclosed notecard if you like carrots, as it tells you how to get one absolutely free ;) This mint color really caught my eye as being a slightly bolder choice than typical pale pastels of the season, and I love it! 


@AdReNaLiZeD@ also chose to offer one of each price point for a total of 3 great prizes, two of which are appearing above :) The sweet bare shouldered dress on the left is Laura Orange Bunny, our $1L prize. It is provided in Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. It has a pattern of bunnies and soft polka dots, very pretty and springlike. On the right I've changed into the $25L Gretchen Lilac Bunny exclusive, because the sweet rabbits all around the hemline were calling to me...from far away I thought the upper bodice pattern was lace, but zoomed in and saw more bunnies as well as some butterflies, so another great option for spring :) Even the belt is adorned with a bunny! This offer contains standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body sizes. 


Yes folks, there are a few non-bunny prizes, and I love them too :) My final look of the evening is the Psyche's Pstyles Wishes on the Wind Dress, a $1L prize that is a remarkable bargain for that tiny cost. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies of this lovely maxidress, in a monochromatic print of dandelions ready to scatter their seeds. I have fond memories of making wishes on those as a kid, and blowing on them while giggling about whatever I was wishing for. What a clever name for this dress! I am a big fan of the soft pleats and bare shoulders, and I'm sure I can find a simple pair of sandals in my inventory to wear with it.

My evening got a bit hectic somehow, with messages from my mom and from a dear friend. My mom shared that she spoke to her brother today and he told her that his younger son (one of my 2 favorite cousins) and his wife are expecting :) I am so excited for them as I know they were eager to start a family, and she's had some health issues that had her concerned that it might not be possible. I don't know how far along she is or anything yet, and I don't want to reach out to them and make them feel like our parents are gossiping about them. Oh and yes, my mom phrased it as expecting rather than pregnant because apparently in the olden days you weren't allowed to say pregnant on tv and my mom is very delicate with her language :) I say all this lovingly, not disparagingly, as I appreciate her gentle nature and how genuinely sweet and innocent she is. The weather is going to be warm for 2 days and then dip to wintry again for at least a week, so who peed in Mother Nature's cornflakes? LOL well I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes 4 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top Left: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. BUNNY BUTT Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Top Right: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. CAN'T STOP STARING Tee $50L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 3:
Outfit: GoodVibes HUNT Cheeky Bunny - Mint $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress Left: @AdReNaLiZeD@ Laura Orange Bunny $1L Hunt Prize
Dress Right: @AdReNaLiZeD@ Gretchen Lilac Bunny $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 5:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Wishes on the Wind Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Flutter - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment