Saturday, March 16, 2024

FabFree Hunt Again

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've returned to the FabFree in SL St. Patty's Hunt path, with another handful of wonderful prizes available until the end of the month. All these treats are $0L - $5L and hidden inside neon rainbows, with landmarks and hints on the FabFree blog. There are preview images too, so you can see what wonderful bargains you can find :) I know the actual holiday is Sunday, but spring technically isn't even here yet in RL and green works for any season. So I am still excited to share all of these with all of you, and hope you find some prizes you enjoy.


My first look of the night is a duo of tops found in the same $1L rainbow at @rOrO which is their Lauren Legacy St Patricks Special. Just like the name says, they are both designed for the Legacy body, and both textures are just lovely! The style is so pretty too, peplum halters held in place by a wide belt. 


Next I'd like to introduce you to my new friend Shaun, who looks quite pleased to be featured on a $5L exclusive prize from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. He's even giving us a happy thumbs up! This great tee comes in their new set of sizes, so 5 standard mesh sizes as well as versions for eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. All in all there are 5 prizes at this stop, with the SHAUN Tee being one of 2 exclusives for $5L each while the other three are rereleases for $1L apiece. The rereleases are awesome because they have the new sizes, and I'm just a longtime huge fan anyway :) 


If it's time to dress up in something elegant and sparkly, I'm delighted to suggest this $5L Belle Epoque - Giannina - Hunt Prize. The dress is a special strapless tube style in sizes for Lara X, Petite, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. It also includes a 5 color HUD, with all textures loaded with sequins and sharp embroidery. One of the color choices is green, but I wanted to demonstrate the versatility by showing a couple other picks instead :)


Earlier in the month I'd shared 2 of the 3 prizes ($1L each) from Ruxy, so it seems only fair to show you the third :) This beauty is our Diana green dress, and it fits Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD for the sparkly brooch, with 10 gemstone colors and 4 metals. So pretty!


My final look of the evening brings us to Entice, who in addition to dressing us up in fine fashions will also gladly adorn our nails in style. Their Molly Malone Nails set is a single applier HUD with 5 designs, each compatible with Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Omega, Gen X, Reborn, and Legacy mesh nails. Since it's just $5L when you find the correct rainbow, this is an affordable way to beautify your nails of almost any body. I layered 2 images to share two of the 5 possibilities here, and the others are wonderfully themed as well. It sure looks like I was craving a green and gold combo here :)

Hooray for Friday! It was a busy day with a quick outing on the way to my parents' for dinner, and now I'm planning some things for the weekend. I am not going anywhere tomorrow but my next therapy session is Sunday, so that is almost surely going to include an outing. I may try to color my hair this weekend, a demi-permanent with no ammonia so it shouldn't smell too strong or damage my hair. If not this weekend, I will get to it soon, perhaps next week :) I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from FabFree St. Patty's Hunt:

Photo 1:
Tops: @rOrO Lauren Legacy St Patricks Special $1L FabFree Hunt

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SHAUN Tee $5L FabFree Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Giannina - Hunt Prize $5L FabFree Hunt

Photo 4:
Dress: Ruxy-Diana green $1L FabFree Hunt

Photo 5:
Nails: Entice - Molly Malone Nails $5L FabFree Hunt

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Flutter - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment