Saturday, March 23, 2024

I'm a Shopping Maniac

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to be Shopping Maniacs with me, which we do simply by joining the free group of that very same name. There are lots of participating designers who keep the group up to date on their latest releases and sales, and many are offering free gifts for anyone wearing the Shopping Maniacs group tag to claim at their stores. That would be what I'm sharing this evening, at least a handful of them as a fun sampling. 


My first stop was RADEX, where I found the charming Mesh Naria All Colours Jean Dress as the gift for Shopping Maniacs. The bare shouldered dress has lovely layered long sleeves and a short hemline, and comes in sizes for Altamura Sofia, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. It also has a HUD with it, that offers 14 great choices - 10 denim shades and 4 solid colors. The solids are completely solid, as in the lace sections from the denim texture options have gone completely opaque too :) It really does give a quite different look, so be sure to give all the buttons a click before deciding.


V8 Underground is a perfect place to visit for multi-designer type group gifts, like their **RUBY SERO BLUE DRESS AND PANTIES** for Shopping Maniacs. This flirty treat includes both pieces in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The colors looks like an indigo on my screen, absolutely stunning!


I can never resist a sassy casual outfit, like the Style#120 Set Love seen here from Mouse. This gift's top and shorts will each fit eBody, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Peach mesh bodies. The top has a playful trio of spaghetti straps to hold it up, and the high waisted shorts flare out just right at the legs. Did you notice the hearts and the tipped bottles dripping? Maybe it's love potion, as there is a heart on each bottle too.


Next we see the SORAYA DRESS by BA Store Gift which is one of several gifts available for the group at Black Angel. This eye-catching t-shirt style dress has a large camo print on it, but I do believe we will still stand out when wearing it ;) Sizes include Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. 


My final look tonight is also from Black Angel, and is called LAINEY Dress by BA Store Gift. I love the way the single shoulder top is balanced by the asymmetrical hemline, like the combination makes it perfectly imperfect :) The ombre captivated me too, going from coral to pale yellow to a tint of pale green. If you claim this intriguing gift, you will receive Erika, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, and Squeezed mesh body sizing. 

Whew, it's been a day...more looking up info on doctors, more frustrating news about who won't take my insurance and who won't treat me unless I am seeing one of their therapists instead of the one I'm currently seeing. I haven't made a final decision yet, but one possibility is a brief $200 session for a medication consult that will not be covered even a penny by insurance. I'm frustrated but this is the reality for people with mental health issues like my anxiety/panic, it is expensive and hard to find proper treatment. I am honest about it here because I don't want anyone else to feel alone if they have dealt with similar :) My dinner at my parents' went well, but unfortunately we've got a nasty storm headed our way and the farmers market has been canceled due to flood warnings. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: RADEX Mesh Naria All Colours Jean Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: V8 Underground **RUBY SERO BLUE DRESS AND PANTIES** $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Mouse Style#120 Set Love $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Black Angel SORAYA DRESS by BA Store Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Black Angel LAINEY Dress by BA Store Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment