Friday, March 8, 2024

Wayward Hunt Prizes

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sneaking in a post of prizes from the Wayward Hunt, which only lasts until the 15th so time is of the essence :) The free prizes are inside cardboard boxes tied with twine, and you need the Wayward Hunt group tag (free to join) active to claim them. The landmarks don't seem to be on any websites that I could find, so you will need to check the group notices where you'll find a notecard with the locations and some hints. Get the most recent one, as the earlier one from the 1st of the month had some bad landmarks and a couple of stores that have since dropped out. Xan and I used teamwork to track down nearly all of the prizes, and I'm grateful to him as always ♥ as well as the generous designers of course! It's always a pleasure to visit stores and see what's new, and potentially find new favorite places to spend some lindens.


My first look of the evening is Kaithleen's Leopard Dress - Ember, which as you can see is delightfully flirty. The unpacking HUD offers eBody Curvy, eBody Reborn, Juicy, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body options (just deliver the one you need and hang onto the HUD for future reference), each of which come to you in a folder with a handy HUD to choose from 20 colors each for 3 areas and 4 metals. The straps, trim, and panties are the 3 areas that you can tint, on the right I did each a different shade but the purple of the panties is less noticeable than I expected ;) The built in panties are held up by metallic chains, and I like having color options for that portion too. 


Another prize I simply had to share is [The Forge] Luna, Black. This sexy bodysuit made me think of that Stevie Nicks duet "Leather and Lace" for obvious reasons, lol, and I am enamored with the crossed halter and fun straps :) There are sizes for eBody, eBody Juicy Boobs, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies included in our wayward little treat. 


I combined two lovely prizes in this look, so let's start from the top ;) That would be our Belle Epoque - Ivana Top - Hunt GIFT, which includes Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with a HUD that offers 12 intriguing patterns in a wide range of colors. The charming skirt is our Mikan Skirt - Beige prize from Kokoro{<3}Peachu. It fits eBody, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and is beautifully pleated with a tiny bit of white lace trim around the hem. I do enjoy neutrals, so we can wear them with just about anything we wish :) 


Our [ILAYA] Star Shirt & Ninette Pants prize is a perfect pairing of casual separates to create a cozy outfit. They are each provided in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, in soft pink with delicate floral print on the pants. The cute flowers do give me a very springlike feeling!


My final look tonight is focused on the fingertips, as we can also claim a beautiful set of mesh nails from one of the hunt boxes :) MIWAS / My heart Nail #FATPACK includes Legacy and Reborn sizes (just use your body's HUD to hide its nails and add these) and a HUD with 9 colors as well as several alpha options. At 0% my nails are fully opaque on the left side of the photo (right hand) and I think I chose 20% for the purple set on the right side, so if you look closely you can see they are slightly translucent but still easily visible. I saw a trick recently how to do a heart shape with RL magnetic nails, that involved twisting a paperclip into a heart shape then holding it with the magnet over your magnetic polish...I'm probably not explaining that very well but I definitely suggest looking it up if you are curious :) No need here though, these already have beautiful hearts and a smattering of shimmer in every polish color.

Well, it was another day and another session of sitting in the car with a book and a timer, feeling like a puppy being crate-trained ;) The idea is to get comfortable in a car when it's not moving, then next week I assume we'll start with the moving part again. I joke, but I fully accept and approve of the therapist's new plan to go slower but more often to ensure that I am building up little bits of progress again. Humor has always been a defense mechanism for me, but I don't want to come off flippant or like I have any issues with the therapy. Meanwhile tomorrow is dinner at my parents', so I'll be in the car again and moving LOL but not very far. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Kaithleen's Leopard Dress - Ember $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: [The Forge] Luna, Black $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Belle Epoque - Ivana Top - Hunt GIFT $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: Kokoro{<3}Peachu - Mikan Skirt - Beige $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: [ILAYA] Star Shirt & Ninette Pants $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: MIWAS / My heart Nail #FATPACK $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment