Saturday, March 2, 2024

Friday FabFree

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we head into the weekend with some wonderful gifts for the FabFree in SL group, which I periodically share since lots more are added all the time. I'll be back to many of these stores soon too as they are doing another hunt this month, yay! For now everything featured are group gifts (not hunt prizes) available with their "I'm Fabulous" group tag active. It's always free to join, and one of those special groups that will always have a home among my group slots :) Even when RL gets chaotic, I know I can count on the fine folks at FabFree, both the blog and the group, to help me find free or affordable treats to give my avatar a fresh new look. 


My first stop today was HORL, where I happily picked up their Greta Dress gift for FabFree. This sweet ruffled minidress has a pretty plaid pattern, and a deep V neckline for a touch of sass. There are Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes included. I don't see monochromatic plaid too often and I must say that I am a fan!


Another place I just had to visit was Emerald Couture, where I found this charming EC Valentina Dress Pink gift. The dress and gray belt each come in standard mesh sizes along with versions for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. Because of their vendor system, you'll need to right click and pay $1L but it will be immediately refunded to you while the gift is delivered. I know that the heart shaped cutout was probably meant for a couple of weeks ago, lol, but I am a big fan of hearts for any time of year :)


[K-Style] has a treat for us behind their front counter (with other gifts, just look for the rainbow FabFree logo) called DEMETRA DRESS #10. It has such a cheerful, bright orange hue, and that flirty style! This is guaranteed to turn heads wherever you decide to wear it. We receive Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes of this sexy little number. 


The beautiful, versatile Mangula Sexy and Divine Set / Dress - [Vino] can be yours just for visiting the FAGA hair store with your FabFree tag active. Why Faga, you ask? Well, the designer stopped creation fashions to focus on hair, so Mangula is basically retired but there are a few gifts remaining as you can see :) We can wear the dress with or without the sleeves as they are a separate piece, and all are provided for eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. There are panties built in too, as there is a HUD included with 32 colors to choose from for said panties and the option to hide them. 


My final look of the evening is a stunning dress from Basalia's Fine Fashions called BFF Fayes sweater dress FP with 20 texture HUD. It is designed specifically to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and the aforementioned HUD has a mix of various patterns and ombres for us to select from. The ombre I chose on the left is the whole dang rainbow almost, lol, as I was craving bright colors. 

I went to my parents' at dinnertime to visit but didn't feel up to eating, as my anxiety was pretty elevated, but it was nice to see them. I missed part of the hockey game I wanted to see, but then its ending was so ugly for my team that I wish I'd missed the end instead of the beginning ;) The housemate allegedly heard a mouse downstairs, so I was summoned down to act as an emotional support human I guess? It's not like I could scare the mouse away or catch it with my bare hands or anything, shrug. My weekend should be quiet until Sunday afternoon, when I am dreading my therapy session where I confess my failures and see what happens from there. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Dress: HORL - Greta Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Valentina Dress Pink $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [K-Style] DEMETRA DRESS #10 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Mangula Sexy and Divine Set / Dress - [Vino] $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Basalia's Fine Fashions BFF Fayes sweater dress FP with 20 texture HUD $0L FabFree Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment