Friday, March 1, 2024

Generous Grumble

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm going to tell you about the lucky chair stalking I've been doing, or better yet show you the results of said stalking :) The chairs in question are the newly restocked Grumble lucky chairs for their free group members, upstairs near the group gifts so I'm sharing one of those too. It's always exciting for me when a set of lucky chairs or boards gets new merch, and there are a whopping 15 chairs here so that is a wonderful amount of treats for us to claim if Lady Luck is on our side. The chairs do offer "?" wild cards where anyone can sit, so look for those as well as your legacy name initial (not display name) and have a seat if you see it pop up. I also suggest bringing a friend or two which helps pass the time and they can also win some goodies which changes the chairs' letters faster. I really like Grumble's style, flirty and lots of bold colors and patterns that can help you feel like you stand out in a sea of little black dresses. 


For my first look this evening I chose one of the new group gifts, our Grumble-Wandering Dress. It's got a sheer dark fabric with vibrant images of winged creatures (I see moths, butterflies, and dragonflies) in a very short sleeveless style. There are sizes for Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Prima Busty, and Reborn mesh bodies included. I would definitely wear a pair of panties beneath this in public, maybe small pasties of some sort if I'm feeling extra modest :) 


Next we switch over to the lucky chairs, where I am grateful to have won this sexy Grumble-Chic Bra/Panties- Cactus lingerie set. The bra and panties are each provided in Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. I love the crossed strands of beads holding the panties in place, matching the ones on the bra beautifully! The black bows really do tie things together too. The pattern has such pretty colors, and I am always a fan of scalloped edging.


I am absolutely a weirdo, so I giggled with joy when I won the Grumble-Alexa Dress Weirdo. The hot pink color catches the attention, then we notice the mouth, heart hands, and word WeiRDo scrawled beneath :) The high cut thigh slits add to the sex appeal, just like the strapless style. This prize fits Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Star, and V-Tech mesh bodies. 


Now that March is almost here, swimsuit season is around the corner, or in SL it's just a teleport away. So I consider it perfect timing to have won the Grumble-Beach Babe Swim Suit w/HUD :) This fun one-piece suit has a single strap crossing over to the left shoulder, and a whole host of textures to choose from. The HUD offers 15 prints and 4 solids, and it was truly so hard to pick just two to share...I mean I had to bypass the uni-pug, the mermaid kitties, donut cuties...you'll see when you win! If and when you do, you'll receive Altamura, Freya, Isis, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes.


I decided that the best way to wrap up the blog post was to put a cherry on it, thanks to the Grumble-Put A Cherry On It Dress prize. The dress and panties (solid dark pink to match the cherries) are each included in sizing for Altamura, Freya, Isis, eBody Curvy, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. The styling is a fun one, don't you think?

Well, my day off yesterday did not go at all as I'd planned. My anxiety got the best of me, and I did not make it to the appointment because I couldn't get any sleep ahead of time. I am very disappointed in myself, and dread having to explain this to the therapist on Sunday when he was already feeling like I am not making enough/any progress. It is a challenging situation to say the least. Otherwise things have been unremarkable, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that dinner with my parents tomorrow still happens comfortably. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts and Lucky Chair Prizes from Grumble:

Photo 1:
Dress: Grumble-Wandering Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Grumble-Chic Bra/Panties- Cactus $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Grumble-Alexa Dress Weirdo $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: Grumble-Beach Babe Swim Suit w/HUD $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Grumble-Put A Cherry On It Dress $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment