Monday, March 4, 2024

Sexy Fashionable Gorgeous

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing some group gifts for the Sexy, Fashionable, Gorgeous Me! group, which is free to join and was a creation of Palomma Casanova (of The Free Dove fame) to help bring designers together and share info and gifts. It is one of many legacies she left us with, and I always find myself a bit emotional while sharing them. It still has many excellent participants and there are lots of gifts available for the group in many different mainstores, like the ones I'm directing you to this evening.


I started out at Believe, where their NANY DRESS GIFT is yours with the group tag active. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes included of this floral patterned beauty, with its deeply hued ruffle at the hem. Sleeveless is a good choice for the warmer weather that spring will surely bring, too :)


Next we take a look at the lovely Petry Model --> DRESS DSRG gift, one of several for various groups that they are currently offering. This flirty mini dress has intricate beaded straps and shows lots of skin, while covering all the essentials ;) It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a HUD offering 10 different shades of denim for us to select from. That does make sense with those cute pockets on the rear of the skirt, kind of like someone converted a pair of jeans overalls!


If you need something more on the elegant side, keep that group tag on and head over to Black Angel. Upstairs with their many group gifts you'll find the FREYA DRESS by BA Store for us sexy, fashionable, and gorgeous ladies :) It has bare shoulders, a wisp of a ruffle as dropped sleeves, and a daring high-low hemline that I simply adore. There are Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes provided. I was pondering necklaces and thinking that if you have one that hangs down the back, this might be the right dress to wear with it. 


This hot pink outfit is our Elevation Candy gift from MONOMANIA. They are another very generous store with gifts for tons of different groups, so be sure to browse that area carefully for others you are a part of :) This gift includes the blouse and skirt to fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, plus the fringed boots for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet. The boots have zippers in the back and tassels on the sides, just loaded with great details like the clothing. I do love a good wrap skirt, and this one goes so well with a blouse that is tied with similar long tails in the back. 


My final look of the evening is the ART & FASHION - MOON PASSION - LONG DRESS gift for SFGM. This can be found at the top of the wall of gifts (yes, another admirably generous designer with lots of treats!) and is a stunning crimson halter gown with a neckline similar to a choker. The couple silhouetted against a full moon while embracing is an enchanting image, made me do a sharp inhale (like a gasp but quieter when you're the only one awake in your home LOL) and then dreamily sigh the air back out :) Our romantic gift includes sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 

My weekend was a tiny whirlwind, as I had that therapy appointment I was dreading this afternoon. It went surprisingly well, as I'd feared the worst (being dropped as a client for lack of progress) but he was very kind and reassuring. We came up with a different game plan for exposures, and I am going to do my best to stick to the new schedule and fight through the anxiety. I'm starting to get emotional again thinking about it! The bad part of the day is more amusing now than anything since it's been handled, but there was a stinkbug flying around my office here in the morning and bounced off my head 3 times, then it was still here when I got here in the evening. I spent 3+ hours with this idiotic bug, buzzing loudly around my head (collided with my apparently invisible noggin several times again) and dangling from the cord for my light fixture/ceiling fan. If you've never had the pleasure, they are large shield-shaped bugs that do in fact stink, mostly if crushed, so I was waiting for the housemate to come up and assist me. Not because he's a man and I'm a helpless girlie, lol, but because he's a foot taller than me with longer arms and I couldn't reach the stupid thing. He was busy watching wrestling online with friends (and being loud) so I waited impatiently. Summary: yay therapy, boo stinkbug, weird weekend. I hope you all had a nice one, and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: :: Believe :: NANY DRESS GIFT $0L SFGM Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Petry Model --> DRESS DSRG $0L SFGM Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Black Angel - FREYA DRESS by BA Store $0L SFGM Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: MONOMANIA - Elevation Candy $0L SFGM Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ART & FASHION - MOON PASSION - LONG DRESS $0L SFGM Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment