Saturday, March 9, 2024

Gifts by Evie

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit ::by Evie:: which is a new-to-me store that was formerly called [LA BELLE]. You will still see that name on some of the group gifts I'm sharing tonight, and on their unpacking HUDs, so it might have been a fairly recent rebranding :) There are some gifts on a display near the stairs, while others are completely beneath those stairs (like Harry Potter, lol) which are where I found all of the pretties in this post. Their group is currently free to join, so these treats won't cost you a thing. I had a nice time browsing the remainder of their store, and have a few ideas for future shopping trips when my linden balance is a bit healthier. Lots of new events this month have tempted me into spending a bit more than usual, so free gifts are even more appreciated than usual.


My first look is the flirty ::by Evie:: ALINE bra top micro mini pack gift. I randomly chose two colors to share out of the 4 included, which are each packaged in sizes for Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I'm wearing teal on the left and purple on the right, and the other two are red and black. Obviously they are all terrific :) The solid bra top and zigzag skirt portions are connected by a cage of slender straps, like I said - flirty!


Our ::by Evie:: GIGI DRESS GIFT PACK is another fine group gift you don't want to miss, with two versions of the shiny dress with flared skirt. The red and black each come in sizing for Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies, which a style that works really well for spring and draws plenty of attention to long legs.


I love how ::by Evie:: CATYA Overalls pack GIFT really brought out the animal in me ;) The leopard and cow prints seen here are also joined by black and floral red versions, each in Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. This particular style of romper is sleeveless with loose fitting shorts, for a truly flattering look. 


I did mention that a few of the group gifts had the prior brand name on them, like this [LA BELLE] FREYA Top/skirt FATPACK. The sexy strapless top and deep V skirt are each provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, all with a handy HUD that lets us select from 21 colors each. I mixed on the right and matched on the left, hehe, so I clearly had some fun while playing with my new outfit :D The hems on both pieces are fluttery and so pretty, with lots of satiny shades to choose from. 


My final look of the night is our lovely [LA BELLE] ERIN DRESS FATPACK gift. It is one piece with the look of two, in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The gift also includes a HUD with 26 colors each for part 1 and part 2, which are the long top and short asymmetrical skirt. I did another 'mix one side and match the other' deal here, just to show you how it looks each way, and honestly I cannot decide which I prefer. Both are fun ideas and there simply are no wrong answers.

Whew, weekend here we come! It was a chilly day compared to the rest of the week, and I sat in the car for about 35 minutes before going to dinner at my parents' so I did wind up spending about the suggested time in the car total. Dinner was very nice, both the food and the company, and I am now amusing myself with the new Yacht Rock channel on my tv/tivo service. Mostly 70s and 80s, I'd call it soft rock I suppose, mostly familiar so it is nice. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from by Evie:

Photo 1:
Dress: ::by Evie:: ALINE bra top micro mini pack gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ::by Evie:: GIGI DRESS GIFT PACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ::by Evie:: CATYA Overalls pack GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [LA BELLE] FREYA Top/skirt FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [LA BELLE] ERIN DRESS FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment