Friday, March 22, 2024

Bens Boutique Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight we're taking a look at some of the generous group gifts from Ben's Beauty & Boutique, whose store group is free to join. There's an entire wall filled with gifts outside, for not only their own group but several others as well, so I'm confident that you will find plenty of treats that you can claim and enjoy :) I've been a fan of the brand for ages, so it is a pleasure to share some of their wonderful gifts with all of you.


For my first look, I slipped into the Bens Beauty - Erish Set. This group gift includes the bra, skirt, and panty each in sizing for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Gen X Classic Dainty, Gen X Curvy Dainty, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, and Reborn bodies. There is also a HUD included, with an impressive 45 colors for each piece as well as 6 metals for the buckles. I think the breezy styling makes this just right for spring, which I'm thrilled is officially here :)


Next we see the Bens Boutique - Steshan Sweatshirt, another generous group gift that has a fun touch of sass. The front says "FOREVER or never..." across the chest, on your choice of 20 leopard print textures via HUD. The shirt is just long enough to wear as a mini dress, or add some pants/jeans to enjoy as a tunic top. The gift fits eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. Some of the prints are very vibrantly colored, while others are more muted, but all are wonderful.


Bens Boutique - Paisle Set is another thoughtful gift that will liven up our spring and right on into summer with its satiny tank top and breezy shorts. Both of these and the chain belt are provided in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. As you can guess, there's also a handy HUD, with 30 colors each for top and shorts, plus 6 metals for the belt. If you aren't a fan of belts, you can always wear the outfit without it if you prefer since it's a separate attachment. Personally I think it's a cute touch, but my goal is to show you things you might wear rather than telling you how you should wear them ;)


This sweet look is the Bens Boutique - Sugar Dress group gift :) I genuinely wanted to call it sweet before realizing the sugary pun, then I just doubled down on it because why not? In sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, it is a single piece that can be worn to look like one or two depending on the color/s you select. There are 30 hues for each on the HUD, with 3 metals and the option to hide the little metallic bits. I think I might lean towards the single color look on this one, no particular reason and I could easily change my mind tomorrow. Those slender straps wound around the waist really create a flattering appearance!


My final look of the night is a full outfit called Bens Boutique - Darlene Set. This gift consists of the top, skirt, panties, and socks, each in sizing for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The HUD offers 20 colors for each so we can mix and match to our heart's content :) I'm sure you noticed the sheer fishnet sections, and since the entire bra is fishnet it is probably best reserved for mature audiences only. The socks make me think of legwarmers because of being footless and because I'm old LOL, but they are definitely a modern twist on the ones I recall. 

Whew, so I had my phone call visit with the family doc, and good grief was she slow...again...it was scheduled for 5pm, and at 6 she texted that she didn't forget me and would call shortly. It was 6:45 when she finally called, sigh, and I was exhausted physically and emotionally by that point. We agreed that I will be contacting a psychiatrist who can prescribe meds since this one isn't working and she is out of ideas, so that took some researching and I'll be contacting one tomorrow. If he takes my insurance, it will be a huge help and sadly a rarity. I saw one website (not the group I'm contacting, one who doesn't take insurance) say $900 for an initial session, the strangled gasp that escaped me did not sound like any human noise I'd ever heard before. The good news is that she can probably send someone to draw blood for me since I can't get to the lab yet and she can't refill my thyroid meds without checking my levels first since she'd get in trouble and her office would be audited (?). There's a service she is checking with and will get back to me. It was frustrating to wait for her, but I think it'll turn out to be relatively productive so I'm okay with it all. That really sums up my day, lol, and tomorrow is dinner at my parents' which is always nice. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Bens Beauty & Boutique:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Bens Beauty - Erish Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Bens Boutique - Steshan Sweatshirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Bens Boutique - Paisle Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Bens Boutique - Sugar Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Bens Boutique - Darlene Set $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment