Monday, March 11, 2024

FabFree Hunting

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is looking mighty green, as it is filled with prizes from the FabFree in SL St. Patty's Day Hunt. The prizes are $0-5L each, and we have until the end of the month to visit all the participating stores and find the pretty neon rainbows that hold the treasures. I always enjoy their hunts, just as I am a longtime fan of the FabFree blog and inworld group, so it is a pleasure to share these wonderful treats with all of you :)


For my first look tonight, we visit Meander/Me where there are 3 rainbows hiding, one of which contains this beautiful M/M 4 Leaf Dress. Each rainbow is just $3L, and this fun seasonal dress will fit eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies. The high neck and long sleeves are a fun contrast for the short hemline, just right for spring :)


I always look forward to seeing what Entice has to offer for these hunts, as they are typically on point with themes as you can see. They have five $5L rainbows awaiting, with two of the prizes combined for this look above :) Their Molly Malone Bra - St Paddy's and Molly Malone Panties - St Paddy's can be worn as a perfect pairing, or individually if you so choose. The panties come in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn bodies, while the bra has the same sizes as well as Maitreya Lift and Petite versions. The rich yellow gold lace and bows are a lovely pop of color against the vibrant shamrock green, don't you think?


5 seems to be a lucky number this hunt, as that is also how many prizes The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. has for us to find. Two are $5L each and the other three are just $1L apiece, so all deeply discounted bargains that I simply cannot resist! I'm wearing the $1L LUCKY Tee on the left and a $5L exclusive treat called IRISH BUNNY Tee to the right. They both have the brand's new unpacker HUD with updated sizes, so you can choose from standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Click the size you need and hang onto the HUD for future reference :) I love the greens on Lucky, and am utterly infatuated with the adorable Irish bunny with sweet top hat and red rose. Be sure to peek at the prize key on the FabFree site to see which others tickle your fancy too.


I also enjoy visiting Ruxy this time of year, because they too traditionally take part in the FabFree hunts with exquisite gifts for us to find. This is their Enara green dress, and it is provided in Legacy and Maitreya mesh body sizes. There is also a HUD tucked in there with 10 gem colors and 6 metals each for the corset, border, flowers, and gem holder. This means we get to have plenty of fun playing with that HUD, lol, and deciding which combo suits our mood or personal tastes. 


My final look of the night can be found in another $1L rainbow, the Ruxy-Isabella light green romper. The corset styling and pretty golden bows are great details, but let's not forget the pockets! It also looks just as wonderful from behind as it does from the front :) This prize will fit Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies with ease. I'm definitely not limiting my wearing of this cutie to March, that's for sure.

*yawn* How is everyone in the USA handling the lost hour from the time change? LOL, sorry, it is somehow hitting me tonight a little harder than expected and I genuinely was yawning while typing that (and doing so again) so I feel like I'm going to be rereading all this a few times to make sure there are no weird typos or grammar issues. My weekend was pretty good, and therapy earlier was challenging but worthwhile. I went to 3 places including the (closed) dentist's office, so the exposures have relocated from sitting in the car to actually going places. We have had some storms blowing through, so the wind in the car made a branch smack into my side of the windshield and startle me quite a bit...I jumped and probably looked terrified, and the therapist was like "All is safe? Good, unexpected exposure!" as I'm sitting there with my eyes popping out of my head. He means well, lol, and I think he was genuine about being glad that something in my short journey took me even more out of my comfort zone to reassure me that I can in fact handle things. I still want to tease him and ask him how he got that to happen right then :P  Overall a good weekend, and lots to do in RL and SL this coming week so I'm going to need some rest later. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from FabFree Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Meander/Me M/M 4 Leaf Dress $3L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bra: Entice - Molly Malone Bra - St Paddy's $5L Hunt Prize
Panties: Entice - Molly Malone Panties - St Paddy's $5L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top Left: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LUCKY Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Top Right: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. IRISH BUNNY Tee $5L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Ruxy-Enara green $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Ruxy-Isabella light green $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment